Online Parental Control Does Not Show Account
Running BitDefender 2011 on Windows 7 (home premium). Computer attached to NAT router to cable modem, no port forwarding at router.
1) Parental control AND online monitoring set on one of the accounts on this system.
2) I go into the controlled account, do something prohibited. Sure enough it am prohibited from doing anything.
3) I go online, look for activity reports, etc - no accounts show up under parental controls.
4) When I click the link titled "can't see any accounts...." it just refreshes the page - indeed this links to currentPageUrl/#
Why won't my account show? Do I have to do anything with the router - I thought not, indeed Norton Online Family ran on this machine with no problem.
All Time Leaders
- 1.6K All Categories
- 656 Windows
- 76 Mac
- 290 Mobile Security
- 174 VPN
- 243 Central & Subscriptions
- 274 Other Products & Services
- 62 Security Research Team
- 111 Product features and Ideation
- 97 Enterprise Security
- 501 General Topics
- 112 News & Blogs
- 4.8K Home & home office protection
- 24.2K Old forum topics