Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Renewing License - Bd Network Professional

Options

Hi there,

I need to ask about licensing. Our firm has 20 workstation (Client Prof.Plus) licenses. It will end 12.2007 so we need to renew it. At the moment there is some companys outside of our country offering it to us. We are situating @ Estonia, that one who is offering it to us is from Lithuania. From where I need to buy it? Does it matter anyway? Can I buy it directly from bd.com?

Can someone help me to understand what to do? :)

Comments

• Also, I just wanted to upgrade BD v10+ to 2008, there where information that I need to uninstall v10 and then install 2008. I did it but program don't accept this licensekey.. But there was info that it can do so what I need to do with that?

• What version of BD 2008 did you install? Because BD 10 Plus license keys can only be used with BD 2008 Internet Security. :) You should also uninstall BD with the uninstall tool next time, to make sure a perfect cleaning is made.

Andrei

• The best way to find out how to renew your keys is to contact customerservice@bitdefender.com.

• What version of BD 2008 did you install? Because BD 10 Plus license keys can only be used with BD 2008 Internet Security. :) You should also uninstall BD with the uninstall tool next time, to make sure a perfect cleaning is made.

Andrei

I don't know nothing anymore, there is so much products that I can't understand it anymore :)

So I had v10, uninstalled it, installed this bd2008 (don't remember anymore wich exactly :) ), uninstalled it, downloaded from here bd ent.manager and installed again bd client pro+ but that wasn't v10 but v8 :) Licensekey worked well..

Now I'm looking this Internet Security 2008 and there is saying that "Follow this link for instructions on how to upgrade an existing installation of BitDefender Internet Security v9 or v10" :D Fck, now I have v8 not v10 anymore :P

It's too complicated for me :blink::wub:

Andrei

Well I did that but 2008 is saying that license key is for that product. What should I do?