Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

A Sincere And Humble Request To Please Release A Stable Bitdefender 2012

Options

I have been using bitdefender for over 3 years now. The software was and is great but there are far too many bugs. I have supported bitdefender by uploading log files etc. each time I found a defect/bug but in response each year they release an unstable product. Same can be said for other customers...

Please do not reply saying 'there is no such thing as an ideal software etc etc...' because that's not the problem. The problem is that there are far too many bugs/defects than any other software out there and MOST BUGS ARE FATAL/CRITICAL which either disrupt the functioning of bitdefender itself or interfere with the Operating system (acting like a virus!!!).

Please allocate more resources on testing rather than focusing on marketing, enhancing the interface, etc.

I am no expert to say what to do... but from a customer point of view the products have been unacceptable.

By the time most bugs/defects are resolved, a new version is out and we hear that you are offering a free upgrade to the newer version only to find that there are more bugs/defects in it. This means that you are disrespecting the existing customers.

If a company consistently earns a bad reputation then it is bound to go down no matter how much marketing etc you do.

Going by the trend from the previous years bitdefender would release their products around july/august i guess. I would kindly request you to release a stable version (atleast free of critical bugs) this time to prove that bitdefender does respect their customers.

Comments

• Hi smarty3010,

We apologize for any negative experience you have encountered with our products. Your feedback is appreciated, and will be directed to the appropriate team for review, to enable us to improve our services.

Thank you for taking the time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details from us.

• Hi,

Couldn't agree more with smarty3010! I also have been using BitDefender since 2009, but I am really disappointed with 2012.

As a matter of fact you need to pull back 2012 version from market and continue to offer 2010 and 2011, 2010 is even more stable compare to 2011. Please release a final version, which is not targeted for testing customer's passions and making them to do beta testing for you guys. If it takes you sometime, please feel free to do so, ask your project managers to push the development deadlines little more in future for release cycles and deliver at least an acceptable product.

This is a humble request, I am so tired of seeing number of annoying issues with 2012, please release a better product.

Thanks,

Raks

• Topic moved from 2011 product forum to 2012 product forum.

Regards,

• I have been using bitdefender for over 3 years now. The software was and is great but there are far too many bugs. I have supported bitdefender by uploading log files etc. each time I found a defect/bug but in response each year they release an unstable product. Same can be said for other customers...

Please do not reply saying 'there is no such thing as an ideal software etc etc...' because that's not the problem. The problem is that there are far too many bugs/defects than any other software out there and MOST BUGS ARE FATAL/CRITICAL which either disrupt the functioning of bitdefender itself or interfere with the Operating system (acting like a virus!!!).

Please allocate more resources on testing rather than focusing on marketing, enhancing the interface, etc.

I am no expert to say what to do... but from a customer point of view the products have been unacceptable.

By the time most bugs/defects are resolved, a new version is out and we hear that you are offering a free upgrade to the newer version only to find that there are more bugs/defects in it. This means that you are disrespecting the existing customers.

If a company consistently earns a bad reputation then it is bound to go down no matter how much marketing etc you do.

Going by the trend from the previous years bitdefender would release their products around july/august i guess. I would kindly request you to release a stable version (atleast free of critical bugs) this time to prove that bitdefender does respect their customers.

I 2nd all the above whole heartedly !!! Here Here!!!

Please check out in this forum page for another post about how BD 2012 is acting more like a virus collaborator then a virus defender. .....>>>> http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...mp;#entry119855

I'll give you an example...this page just took over 30 seconds to load in "Hic-Cup" stages. Yet when I first visited it a minute or so ago prior to now it load reasonably fast ????

If this gets any worse I'll have no choice but to pull the entire BD 2012 from my system, load a competitors product in it's place, and set out to get my money back from BD sales. NOT HAPPY!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi

Thank you for taking the time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details from us.

If you need more information regarding BitDefender products please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day.

This discussion has been closed.