Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Installation Error (cannot Download File)

Options
Antoon
edited August 2011 in Installation

I bought Antvirus plus 2012. Installed was Total Security 2011.

The installer (bitdefender_antivirus.exe) removes the old protection and after the reboot it starts the new install and immediately pops up an error window with the message:

"There was an error while downloading one of the installation files. Do you want to retry?"

On two other computers the install went fine, just on my main PC I get this error.

It's annoying the installer detect this after the uninstall of the old BD so I have to reinstall after every failing installation.

I tried:

- Uninstall tool

- Reset router

- Update all drivers

- Different downloads of the installer

- Deactivating firewall

I asked support but they need a day to reply and my old BD expires so I am in kind of a hurry.

I hope someone here on the forum can help.

What can I do?

Is there a way to download a version that can install offline?

Regards,

Antoon

Comments

• Is there a way to download a version that can install offline?

Regards,

Antoon

Yes. The direct download links to all of the offline, full-file installation files can be found in this pinned topic. A link to the BD uninstall tool is also provided.

Just as an FYI, links to the User's Guides can be found in this pinned topic.

Regards,

• Problem solved!

Thanks <_<

• Great, glad you got the issue resolved. :)

I will close this topic as resolved. Please feel free to start a new topic if you have any other issues or questions.

Have a great day,

This discussion has been closed.