Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is There An Expert Mode In Total Security 2012

Options

Hiya, I've just update from Total Security 2010 and always preferred to use Expert Mode. All i see in this new version are options for Game mode and Laptop mode. Is there an option somewhere to select Expert Mode? TIA :)

Comments

• nikki605
    edited August 2011
    Options

No. The interface has been simplified to a single level. You might find the User's Guide helpful.

Regards,

• Magpie
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hiya, I've just update from Total Security 2010 and always preferred to use Expert Mode. All i see in this new version are options for Game mode and Laptop mode. Is there an option somewhere to select Expert Mode? TIA :)

Many thanks for the info. I shall take a look.

Cheers

• Many thanks for the info. I shall take a look.

Cheers

Hello, I see that in the 2012 version there is not anymore the exper mode, I think it is a very good option, I hope to see it again in this version. Moreover, there is not more the option to add manually games in the game mode. This function is very useful in my opinion.

• Hello Maino,

Thank you for your feedback. If you have any further queries or feature requests use the 'Feature request' Forum category to create a new topic to submit your request.

Kind regards,