Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I'm Out Of Here!

Options

As much as I have threatened to leave Bitdefender in the past with the false sense of them sorting their s**t out and making their software actually do what they say it will do, I have finally had a complete guts full. You clowns are now bordering on fraudsters, you release software that is beta when sold as a final, you promise the world and deliver misery for anyone who comes in contact with your software using the customer as guinea pigs who paid hard earned cash to flush it down the toilet on your joke of an AV suite. I doubt whether you'll ever sort it out because you have become a bunch of incompetent gits who's only 'solution' is to ask people for their system logs and immediately get quick smart on doing sod all about it....you said there was going to be a fix for the slow internet browsing on the next version release....where the h*ll is that?!! I have 161 days left and am willing to tell you ****** to stick your embarrassing excuse for software fair and square up your arses I have had enough of every release since 2009 being a complete time wasting disaster and I will do everything in my power to tell everyone I know to avoid this crap like a plague. I expect this rant to remain for a very short term on this forum because the moderators would be to gutless to leave it here but at least I've had my say and advise you clowns to find another job, 'cause you sure as h*ll have lost the ability to make good reliable software that BD used to be. Who are you paying to write the reviews that people fall for? Goodbye!!!

Comments

• Don't forget to cancel your automatic licence renewal, or they may take that fee after your 161 days are up as well.

• As much as I have threatened to leave Bitdefender in the past with the false sense of them sorting their s**t out and making their software actually do what they say it will do, I have finally had a complete guts full. You clowns are now bordering on fraudsters, you release software that is beta when sold as a final, you promise the world and deliver misery for anyone who comes in contact with your software using the customer as guinea pigs who paid hard earned cash to flush it down the toilet on your joke of an AV suite. I doubt whether you'll ever sort it out because you have become a bunch of incompetent gits who's only 'solution' is to ask people for their system logs and immediately get quick smart on doing sod all about it....you said there was going to be a fix for the slow internet browsing on the next version release....where the h*ll is that?!! I have 161 days left and am willing to tell you ****** to stick your embarrassing excuse for software fair and square up your arses I have had enough of every release since 2009 being a complete time wasting disaster and I will do everything in my power to tell everyone I know to avoid this crap like a plague. I expect this rant to remain for a very short term on this forum because the moderators would be to gutless to leave it here but at least I've had my say and advise you clowns to find another job, 'cause you sure as h*ll have lost the ability to make good reliable software that BD used to be. Who are you paying to write the reviews that people fall for? Goodbye!!!

Well said my friend.Dont bother anymore, its obvious that they cannot solve the problem.They promote their beta software as top and fools people like me and you.Only easy money count for them.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi

We apologize for any negative experience you have encountered with our products or our support. Your feedback is appreciated, and will be directed to the appropriate team for review, to enable us to improve our support and services.

Also, please tell me if you have contact us before by phone, chat or email so I can search in the system. If so, please provide me your ticket ID(do not post your email address on the forum).

Thank you for taking the time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details from us.

@ Rik__ & auron12

Hi

Post deleted for off topic. Thank you.

• Hi

We apologize for any negative experience you have encountered with our products or our support. Your feedback is appreciated, and will be directed to the appropriate team for review, to enable us to improve our support and services.

Also, please tell me if you have contact us before by phone, chat or email so I can search in the system. If so, please provide me your ticket ID(do not post your email address on the forum).

Thank you for taking the time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details from us.

@ Rik__ & auron12

Hi

I have now completely removed all traces of BDTS2012 including those left in registery after the removal tool left them there and installed a new security suite, I tell you what folks, you do not know what you are missing, my computer's live again, lightning fast internet browsing, boot_s in less than 1.5minutes both on an XP and Win7 machine scans take just over two minutes and no performance deterioation at all, I should have done this after 2010 version started to give grief. Christi thanks for your reply but it is to little too late, something has gone seriously wrong with your products and until you fix them and become a reliable provider of AV software again (if that happens) then it will take a long time for people who have been burned to even reconsider coming back to you but the old saying once bitten twice shy means you may have damaged your reputation to the point of no return. Happy computing, I know I've started to enjoy my computers again.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi

Thank you for your feedback.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time and send us your opinion or any question that you may have regarding the protection of your system.

Thank you again. Have a nice day.

• Hi

@ Rik__ & auron12

Hi

Well our posts isn't off topic.There is another more accurate reason.You dont like negative comments.What part exactly is of topic when the title of the topic is:I am out here??? Well allow me to tell you something.Its better rather to delete posts of costumers who have PAID for your product,try and fix the many problems of your product...Many of us have gone completely messed up because of the product problems.Unistallations,completely pc format and hours of experiments try to fix faults of YOUR product.You are very quick in terms of deleting posts BUT not in terms of fixing a problematic software.If you want please delete this post also,but my opinion for this product cant be deleted so easly...Something is not right here...

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi auron12

Your feedback is appreciated, but as I said before, you post is off topic.

Thank you very much for understanding.

Have a nice day.

This discussion has been closed.