Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Deleted From My Computer

Options

Hello,

I just can't take it anymore. Too many problems.

Unfortunately, I have deleted the BitDefender from my computer.

I downloaded a trial of Avira Internet Security 2012.

Already my computer problems have gone away.

Computer is booting up like it should.

No more mouse and keyboard problems.

Video and Audio cards are working.

System Tray is not hanging up.

I am sorry to say this, but there's the proof.

The problem was BitDefender.

I wasted my money and I am sadly disappointed.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Farewell!

Comments

• I agree! Technical Support are you paying attention?!! It appears you have SEVERAL problems with your BitDefender 2012 software. There are at least five different threads on this Forum indicating similar problems with BitDefender 2012. Instead of the plausible deniability and casting blame on web browser(s) software or functionality, add-ons, or other third party software; how about determining the real root cause(s), forumulate positive and lasting correction action/solution(s), and get them out to the customers ASAP! The guesses and excuses are getting a little old.

• I agree! Technical Support are you paying attention?!! It appears you have SEVERAL problems with your BitDefender 2012 software. There are at least five different threads on this Forum indicating similar problems with BitDefender 2012. Instead of the plausible deniability and casting blame on web browser(s) software or functionality, add-ons, or other third party software; how about determining the real root cause(s), forumulate positive and lasting correction action/solution(s), and get them out to the customers ASAP! The guesses and excuses are getting a little old.

In absolue agreement. Each year a product is launched that is not fit for purpose; even 3 or 4 months after launch, the 'new' product behaves like a beta version ( and that is on a good day).

• After installing did you have tried to update the antivirus.Because it is a license software and the virus definitions are old there,so after installing you might have updated it and then once you have checked it...

I agree there may be many possible reasons apart from this.

• After installing did you have tried to update the antivirus.Because it is a license software and the virus definitions are old there,so after installing you might have updated it and then once you have checked it...

I agree there may be many possible reasons apart from this.

Two laptops with (Windows 7 & Windows Vista) both using BitDefender TS 2012 and both using IE9...neither of which were having any problems with internet browsing until recently with no other changes to the systems with the exception of the BitDefender updates. Its fairly obvious the problem is with BD software and not Web browser(s) software or functionality, add-ons, or other third party software. Hmmmm...what do you think?

• This a repeat of previous versions of BD 2009, 2010, 20111 now 2012.

The problems are consistent if nothing else that comes out of BD.

Tech support is a JOKE !!!

I rectified my slowed down PC that froze often & took an eternity to scan for virus's.

Simply by getting rid of BD.

• This a repeat of previous versions of BD 2009, 2010, 20111 now 2012.

The problems are consistent if nothing else that comes out of BD.

Tech support is a JOKE !!!

I rectified my slowed down PC that froze often & took an eternity to scan for virus's.

Simply by getting rid of BD.

Since the BD Tech support is inadequate at best, I'm afraid there will be MANY of us (customers) that will be forced to uninstall the BD products as a matter of computer survivability and migrate to another developer's product. The sad thing is that BD really dosen't seem to care due to the fact that most of the customer base expereiencing systemic problems with their product(s) are outside the return/refund authorization window and therefore BD has already made their money.

• More than one way to skin a cat. I was told I was outside my cancel period. My credit card disagrees. I am disputing the charges and uninstalling this piece of crap!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

Hi

We apologize for any negative experience you have encountered with our products or our support. Your feedback is appreciated, and will be directed to the appropriate team for review, to enable us to improve our support and services.

Thank you for taking the time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details from us. Take care.

• BD consistently apologizes for the "Bad experiences" etc! etc!! that numerous BD & EX BD customers have had to go through.

However little or nothing is done to rectify the ongoing problems.

If they had done something constructive we would NOT be seeing the save problems YEAR in & YEAR OUT!!

I am beginning to think they live in Laa La Land!!

Come on BD get your ACT together!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: