Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No Notification Re Auto Renewal - Will It Happen?

Options
Drewie
edited May 2012 in General

I have had Bitdefender Antivirus for 5 or more years, it came on my new computer back then, each year I have up upgraded to the latest version although the key belongs to the original version that came with the computer.

I presently have approx 19 days to go before my subscription expires and have had no contact from Bitdefender regards renewal of the current key. I recently did the free upgrade to the latest Antivirus Plus 2012 and it shows as an evaluation version.

Question is will it do an auto renewal or will I need to manually renew it. If it goes the auto renew route I can't recall what credit card was used last time. I would have thought some form of communication would have arrived via email asking do I wish to renew and payment options and how many PC's I require it for.

With close to 2 weeks left I am surprised I have heard nothing.

Do I just sit and let it expire or will I hear from Bitdefender? I will renew it but what if I no longer required it, all seems a bit loose.

Comments

• Hello Drewie,

The automatic renewal option is actually set to trigger on 2012-05-18. Since you are already using the most recent version, would be more convenient to send a link for manual renewal?

Regards,

George

• Drewie
    Options
    Hello Drewie,

The automatic renewal option is actually set to trigger on 2012-05-18. Since you are already using the most recent version, would be more convenient to send a link for manual renewal?

Regards,

George

Thanks George... If it is going to do the automatic thing I might let it run its course, if it doesn't happen I will look for a manual link,

does it matter that the key I have dates back to like an 09 version or earlier?

I assume it will only renew for one PC as that is all I want.

Maybe you can send me a manual link for renewal in case the auto renew doesn't happen. I thought there may have been some sort of communication re the auto renewal, what if the credit card details had changed from last year or you no longer required Bitdefender Antivirus for some reason. ie: purchased a Mac or a new PC.

Regards Ron.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

Hello Ron :)

Let us know if managed to auto renew was successful or you need a link.

Take care.