Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unable To Log Onto My Computer

Options

Last night, I decided to run a rescue mode scan. I hadn't ran a scan before because I was about to go to bed.

I tried to go to Rescue mode, computer crashed now I can't log onto my computer.

Admitted, I rarely ever even use rescue mode, only used it twice in the 30 days I've had to software. But is there any way I can reboot my computer without being in rescue mode, cause I'm thinking that maybe it's stuck in rescue mode, and computer can't recognize or compute for some reason, bug in the software kinda thing. Any help would be awesome.

Not exactly tech-savvy btw.

Windows 7

Comments

• Lee_S
    Options
    Last night, I decided to run a rescue mode scan. I hadn't ran a scan before because I was about to go to bed.

I tried to go to Rescue mode, computer crashed now I can't log onto my computer.

Admitted, I rarely ever even use rescue mode, only used it twice in the 30 days I've had to software. But is there any way I can reboot my computer without being in rescue mode, cause I'm thinking that maybe it's stuck in rescue mode, and computer can't recognize or compute for some reason, bug in the software kinda thing. Any help would be awesome.

Not exactly tech-savvy btw.

Windows 7

Don't you get the boot options screen?

Maybe you can take a photo of what you see on boot up and post it.

• Don't you get the boot options screen?

Maybe you can take a photo of what you see on boot up and post it.

Not, I don't get any choices on reboot, it just won't let me do anything. So I took my comp to the shop, hopefully they'll find a solution.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello ;)

Welcome to the forums!

We apologies for the created situation.

Do you have the Windows 7 installation disk? Could you run a Startup Repair and check if everything is OK after.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/681-startup-repair.html

Have a great day!