What Is This Virus?

Um i cant seem to delete this virus in the bitdefender program itself....It appears it is used by the program is necessary.....but every time I do a scan this is a threat....Is it really a threat???

Summary:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\BitDefender\Desktop\Quarantine\netmanage.dll Infected: Trojan.Agent.AAGA

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\BitDefender\Desktop\Quarantine\netmanage.dll Moved

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\BitDefender\Desktop\Quarantine\netused.dll Infected: Trojan.Agent.AAGA

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\BitDefender\Desktop\Quarantine\netused.dll Moved

Comments

• I remeber having a Trojan.Agent in my computer last time I did a BD scan and it was moved to quarantine. It's weird that your BD doesn't do the same...

• Hehehehe my BD also detects the the virus and moves it to quarantine...But I guess It comes back or something...See the summary???....its in the BD itself....I tried to manually delete them but It says that it is being used so I cant delete it....pls help!!!

• Hello simple6_9guy

That is normal because it's used by BitDefender.

You have only to empty quarantine to do that open BitDefender. Press on settings when you are in the BitDefender Security Center click on antivirus,quarantine,hold the left shift button and leftclick on the latest quarantined item and press on the delete icon which looks like a folder with an - sign. In previous versions you have just to click on antivirus immediately.

Best regards

Niels

• Ahhhh ok ty once again Neils hehehehe

• Hello simple6_9guy

Glad that I could help you.

Best regards

Niels