It Say's I Have Trial Version.

Ok, my first post.

Just received.... From Navarre. L.C. Inc.. Purchased through www. newegg.com a CD software of BiTDefender Anti virus 2008.. It installed very good and quickly.. I did all the numbers requested, like what color was my grandmothers hair when she was born, did I like green beans at age six., etc..

Well!, maybe not quite like that.. Anyway, during the installing process, a window (wordings) would tell me this is a "Trial Version", when I actually paid for the CD software. It did tell me I had 735 days left... What goes?

Comments

• HI

sounds like you need to manually type ur reg code into the app, there would be an option there in the interface somewhere. sounds wierd that u have over 700 days tho

hope this helps :)

• It sounds like he's already typed the reg code, but it still showing as trial. The 735 days are the license term, apparently 2 years. Does it show a registration screen when you boot, ezgotxtman?

• It sounds like he's already typed the reg code, but it still showing as trial. The 735 days are the license term, apparently 2 years. Does it show a registration screen when you boot, ezgotxtman?

When installing the BT2008, it ask for the Registration Key, which I typed in. I did all the requested forms, and went from there. During the process, it shown a window pop-up that this was a "trial version" with the 730 days.. The software is for 3 PC's and 2 years. That's where the 730 days comes from..I would guess.

The download went smoothly, and seems to have no problems..so for...

• Dear ezgotxtman

All BitDefender products come as trial versions. You can see if you versions is correct registered once you are in BitDefender Security Center if you don't see trial version then your version is registered. Click also on register you must see 730 days.

Best regards

Niels