Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Deleting My Account, Especially From Avangate

Options

Hi guys

I've chosen not to renew my Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 suite a couple of weeks ago due to increased resources usage, slow streaming etc. I turned off the auto renewal but I still keep getting emails saying my subscription has expired blah blah blah. I've disabled the notification emails but I can't find anywhere on the avangate myaccount site to actually delete my account which is stupid considering they're dealing with a security company! How do I delete my account??? I don't want my details with avangate anymore, I'm pretty sure I won't use them again so I should be able to remove my details from their system!

Any help with this is greatly appreciated, happy new year everyone.

Daz

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Daz.

I will talk to one of my colleagues from Customer service and get back to you with an answer.

Thank you for your time.

Happy New Year!

• George R.
    edited January 2012
    Options

Hello Daz,

I have unsubscribed your Bitdefender purchases from the Avangate database.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Regards,

George

• Hello Daz,

I have unsubscribed your Bitdefender purchases from the Avangate database.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Regards,

George

George,

Hope you can help me on a related issue. When I renewed my subscription to AV, I did the transaction thru paypal at AVANGATE. Now, my Aug 2012 credit card bill is showing a DRI*BITDEFENDER charge for AV Plus 2012. My present version is 2013 with 316 days left on the subscription. I'm being billed twice for the same coverage. The DRI auto-renewal is too quick on the draw. I want it out of my account, and BITDEFENDER owes me a refund, or an extension of my subscription. AVANGATE order ref #12835806 (July 24, 2012). DRI*BITDEFENDER Renewal Order #10771852200 (July 27, 2012).

Thanks.

• Hello uragunbaga,

I have unsubscribed your purchases from Digital River and Avangate. As for the later matter, please check your e-mail.

Regards,

George

This discussion has been closed.