Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

From: Bitdefender - An Antivirus Software Which Cannot Perform Full System Scan - Refund?

Options
An ticket was opened last week (Ticket ID:201208311013881). All requested documents were submitted but so far no solution from Bitdefender. Sent an email to Bitdefender yesterday but again no reply. Imagine you bought an antivirus software that does not allow the user to perform a "complete" full system scan... Can I request for refund?

You can choose another antivirus software-Norton 360.It's a suit of powerful antivirus software by Symantec Corporation .It can Optimize the computer,Back up papers and Perform activities online safely.Visit My Website I wish to help you ,too.

Comments

• alexx69
    Options
    You can choose another antivirus software-Norton 360.It's a suit of powerful antivirus software by Symantec Corporation .It can Optimize the computer,Back up papers and Perform activities online safely.Visit My Website I wish to help you ,too.

Oh man, you're strayed here !

Be a more careful next time and turn left at Albuquerque. ;):D:D

Have a wonderful trip !

post-105258-1348722220_thumb.jpg