Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Services Are Now Loading Please Wait

Options

C'mon man. Again! This is driving me crazy. It appears to be running but how can it be protecting me if the services are now loading, please wait..... I opened Services in Windows 7 x64 Home Prem. and noticed that Parental Control service is disabled, but that is disabled because I never wanted it enabled from the start. I don't have kids so I just left it off and I am going out on a limb here and saying that Bitdefender just leaves it disabled if buyer doesn't enable it during setup.

Now, how and why is this happening? As I said in an earlier post in these forums that I went through the registry and searched for any leftover pieces of other security software and anything I found was deleted so I know ther is nothing left . yet here we are again with Bitdefender services are now loading please wait. Why am I getting this over and over? I have already ran a repair once when the icon was not loading. That seemed to fix that problem along with flushing the tray icons, but now this problem has started and it used to do the same thing when I was running BDIS 2012, the same error. This is a shame because Bitdefender has tremendous scanning abilities when it's working. Help fix this problem once and for all or let me find some program that works.

Comments

• I had the exact same problem. Don't use any of the bitdefender tools, go directly to control panel and uninstall all bitdefender products restart your computer and download the latest version on 2013 and all will be fixed. I hope this works for you, because it made me mad too when this happened

• I had the exact same problem. Don't use any of the bitdefender tools, go directly to control panel and uninstall all bitdefender products restart your computer and download the latest version on 2013 and all will be fixed. I hope this works for you, because it made me mad too when this happened

I am using 2013 and that is when it happened. I did a repair install and it hasn't happened again so far, but time will tell. It happens again and this suite is toast. Like I said my friend I don't have the time or patience to keep installing and reinstalling this program to try and get it right. Like I said before too, this is a top notch scanning engine that doesn't miss much in the way of malware so I'd like to keep it if possible.

• Dolesen
    edited October 2012
    Options

I have the exact same problem with Bitdefender total security 2013 running win7 64bit home premium and on a MSI gt70 laptop.I bought a 3 pc license and i have it running on the other 2 pc:s without any problems while my laptop have the everlasting "Bitdefender services are now loading please wait" while hovering the tray icon.The tray icn cannot be clicked nor is the BD software loading up the gadget.

I have repaired the software without luck and i have removed it and reinstalled it with even less luck.

Will try a complete reinstall of win7 this weekend and see if i can get it running.

• I have the exact same problem with Bitdefender total security 2013 running win7 64bit home premium and on a MSI gt70 laptop.I bought a 3 pc license and i have it running on the other 2 pc:s without any problems while my laptop have the everlasting "Bitdefender services are now loading please wait" while hovering the tray icon.The tray icn cannot be clicked nor is the BD software loading up the gadget.

I have repaired the software without luck and i have removed it and reinstalled it with even less luck.

Will try a complete reinstall of win7 this weekend and see if i can get it running.

I don't see why you would need to reinstall windows... did u go to the control panel and use the uninstall from there? and then did u download the software from the forum? make sure u uninstall everything too and restart the computer before reinstalling

• I don't see why you would need to reinstall windows... did u go to the control panel and use the uninstall from there? and then did u download the software from the forum? make sure u uninstall everything too and restart the computer before reinstalling

yes i used the control panel to uninstall and yes i have tried a redownload of the software and no its not working.I had the same problem with the free version of Avast antivirus on the very same Laptop after they released theire gadget.

i dont know if it could be some problems between the MSI S-Bar and the Gadgets that causes this and i dont know how to check that either.

if thats the case i guess ill throw BD out since i most have S-Bar for many futures on the Laptop.

The point with the win 7 reinstall was to make sure no other maleware or such should be present which i dont belive there is either.

And the slow responses from BD people in these forums aint making me feel much happier with this software at all.

some support wouldnt be bad.

• I just tried without the S-bar running and i tried a clean reinstall of win7 on the laptop and still bitdefender fails to load.

i do not have time to wait and try to help this "company" to find buggs which should already be removed before sales.

i will keep it on my 2 pc untill they expire and then uninstall it and i will see the 100 bucks i payed as a failed investment as i wont get anything back.

just got the Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security instead and ohh see it actually starts..

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

A product update was released. Your build should be 16.22.0.1534(please right click on Bitdefender icon from system tray-near the clock-and choose "About". You should see in the left side the build number).

In order for the product update to be installed, you need to reboot your machine(you should see in the Events -> "Reboot required" under the Update module).

Changelog:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=159835

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=35499

Let me know if the situation is solved.

Have a nice day.

• Hello :)

A product update was released. Your build should be 16.22.0.1534(please right click on Bitdefender icon from system tray-near the clock-and choose "About". You should see in the left side the build number).

In order for the product update to be installed, you need to reboot your machine(you should see in the Events -> "Reboot required" under the Update module).

Changelog:

Have a nice day.

I have build 16.22.0.1534 yet it fails.."Bitdefender Services Are Now Loading Please Wait" on the laptop still.

i wont keep reinstall and work on this, i simply have other things to do than work for free.

• Hello :)

Changelog:

Have a nice day.

Beings that I am the one who started this thread I'm here totell you that I am still seeing this "Bitdefender services are now loading please wait". Why this is still plaguing me I have no idea. I have no security software installed other than Bitdefender. I also have the latest update. So why am I still receiving this mouseover problem? This has happened on almost every version of Bitdefender that I've used from Internet Security to Total security and from 2010 to 2013 and they all seem to happen on Windows 7 x64 machines. I have followed this error or problem and like I said it almost always involves Windows 7 x64 computers. I hope you can find a permanent fix for this or I give up because like my friend said, we don't have the time or patience to be constantly trying to fix this program.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Please use these instructions to Repair the product and after the first reboot, the build 16.23.xxxx should be installed via Automatic Updates.

Let me now if everything is OK after.

Take care.

• phreud
    Options

I'm kicking this thread up, because I have the same problem. I've tries reinstall and repair, both didn't work. The bitdefender services keep loading. A sideeffect of this is that all http/https traffic is blocked :(. If I open the main window, everything is green. When disabling the firewall, and rebooting, I at least got my internet back.

I have no additional virusscanners installed, and after close to 20 reboots with varying solutions I read on the forum, I REALLY regret upgrading from 2012 to 2013. If the services are loading, am I protected (mixed signals here!)?

Bitdefender build 16.27.0.1763

Engine 7.45920

Any tips are welcome! I've worked in IT for 15 years, but I can't get it to work. How do normal users do this?

• I'm kicking this thread up, because I have the same problem. I've tries reinstall and repair, both didn't work. The bitdefender services keep loading. A sideeffect of this is that all http/https traffic is blocked :(. If I open the main window, everything is green. When disabling the firewall, and rebooting, I at least got my internet back.

I have no additional virusscanners installed, and after close to 20 reboots with varying solutions I read on the forum, I REALLY regret upgrading from 2012 to 2013. If the services are loading, am I protected (mixed signals here!)?

Bitdefender build 16.27.0.1763

Engine 7.45920

Any tips are welcome! I've worked in IT for 15 years, but I can't get it to work. How do normal users do this?

I started this thread many moons ago and I myself am still getting the "Bitdefender services are now loading please wait" on mouseover. I have a way for you to get it back to "Protected " and it is very simple. You know the Autopilot setting? Move it over to Autopilot and then move it over to User again and you will see "protected" on the mouseover. It's a workaround, not a fix and we shouldn't have to do this to have our security suite work properly. I started this thread and I don't know how long it's been but it still pops up on my Windows 7 x64 Laptop at start up. It would appear that the services are loaded but somehow the wording on mouseover gets stuck on "BD services are now loading please wait". I know we keep hearing there has been a new update, but said update seems not to fix this bug and this is what this is. I can't imagine how many other users have this same thing and have yet to discover it because they somehow have yet to run the mouse over the icon. As I said it appears the services have loaded because everything inside is green and there are no prompts to fix anything. The moderators on this forum really need to make an effort to get the Techs at Bitdefender to try and get this bug out. It has been long enough. I have been through repair installs, cleaned all security software out of my registry, so there is no other reason for this to be happening than there is a bug in the code. This is a top notch security suite and the only reason I put up with this or I'd be gone already.