Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Upgrade From 12-13 Key Invalid

Options
PureOwnage
edited October 2012 in General

I had to reformat my computer and when I went to reinstall bitdefender it showed up as 2013 free upgrade. Everything is downloaded and ready to go but when I try to add my key to 2013 it says it is invalid.

MyBitdefender email registered at paintballerjeremy@hotmail.com

Comments

• I had to reformat my computer and when I went to reinstall bitdefender it showed up as 2013 free upgrade. Everything is downloaded and ready to go but when I try to add my key to 2013 it says it is invalid.

MyBitdefender email registered at paintballerjeremy@hotmail.com

have you tried going into mybitdefender and making sure the software isnt still active on your old formatted computer? I upgraded smoothly on mine but I have noticed with my license I can send tickets cuz it says its invalid

• Pushkar112
    Options
    have you tried going into mybitdefender and making sure the software isnt still active on your old formatted computer? I upgraded smoothly on mine but I have noticed with my license I can send tickets cuz it says its invalid

Please See Installation Sub-forum.

It will solve your problem.

You Can Send Your Invalid Key to christian with details he will give you new key free of cost.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello everyone :)

@ PureOwnage

You will receive a PM with a solution in maximum 5 minutes.

Take care.