Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I Just Want A Refund

Options

I purchased, installed, and subsequently uninstalled Bitdefender Total Security 2013 on 10/10/12. It completely locked Windows XP when I restarted. I had to boot into safe mode and perform a system restore to regain functionality. All I want is a refund now, and neither the live chat or contact form on the bitdefender website have yielded any results. I figured I would see if anyone else had issues with contacting this company.

Comments

• columbo
    columbo
    edited October 2012
    Options

Hi Shrug :)

Just a thought, did you confirm that your XP machine met the minimal system requirements for Bitdefender, in this case 32bit, SP3, see also this link, click the link on the left side of web page, System Requirements. Or did one of your other support sessions already cover that, I just wanted to be sure ^_^

Kind regards,

Columbo

• Probably so. I think BD is just to heavy for it. It certainly froze while the scan started. smile2.png

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Did you contacted us via email/phone/chat?

Thank you!