Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Online Purchase Problem

Options

Hi, I wish to buy Bitdefender Antivirus 2008 2 years license with %33 discount. But after I enter information and click " submit" it says "we are unable to process your order..." . I know there isn't any problem with my credit card because I've bought a lot of softwares with this card. IMO the problem is Digital River, is there a way to buy from Element5 with that discount?

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Dear mrhero

Try to contact customer care. You can contact them here. Enter your question select customer care and press on chat.

Best regards

Niels

• Dear mrhero

Try to contact customer care. You can contact them here. Enter your question select customer care and press on chat.

Best regards

Niels

I've already contacted but no chance, my ticket is still open.

• Have you tried calling your credit card company? My card failed to authorize twice while I was trying to pay for BitDefender. My credit card provider thought it might be fraudulent. As soon as I told them it was okay, everything worked fine.

• Niels
    Options

Dear mrhero

I will contact someone for taking a look at your issue.

Best regards

Niels

• Dear mrhero

I will contact someone for taking a look at your issue.

Best regards

Niels

Thanks. I've also sent a mail to Digital River. Now waiting...