Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Free Version And Christmas Deal

Options

I was just wondering, with the free antivirus version, does it work just as good as the paid one or are there some things taken away, does it detect less, remove less, update less frequently? Explain please :)

And how long will this Christmas deal last? I'm planning on buying the full version next week or so :rolleyes:

Comments

• alexcrist
    Options

Hello QuizPC,

As far as the detection/removing/update goes, BitDefender v10 Free is exactly the same as any paid version. There's nothing taken out of it.

On the other hand, it doesn't offer ANY realtime protection, so it really shouldn't be used as the only AV solution on one system. It should only be used as a backup, on-demand, scanner.

About the Christmas offer... I have no idea. I have never heard about it. As I see, this offer is on the US version of the site (on the Romanian site, it is missing). The thing you should do to find out what you want about this offer is either send an e-mail to your local BitDefender support, or try the LiveAssistance (Customer care section) and ask them.

Cris.

• Don't know what it it, Christmas special, Holiday special or just a permanent thing. :P

I meant the price cut.

81qt389.jpg

• Hello,

this is a limited time offer only during the holidays. Also what Niels said is 100% correct.

• Hello,

this is a limited time offer only during the holidays. Also what Niels said is 100% correct.

Hi is this offer only for USA?