Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2013 & Windows 8

Options

I asked this question in this thread but it got missed, so now I'm giving it a thread of it's own.. :)

With the release of Windows 8 and the subsequent release Bitdefender Windows 8 Security, what I would like to know is whether Bitdefender Total Security 2013 going to be updated to incorporate or take advantage of the new features such as ELAM, and better integration into Modern UI?

I realise I can 'upgrade' from Total Security 2013 to Windows 8 Security but it appears to be a 'lower level' product with many of the features of 2013 absent. If we did want to 'upgrade' to Windows 8 Security, what exactly do we lose from Total Security 2013? Or is there going to be an entirely new product of equivalent level released for Windows 8?

Thanks..

Comments

• Swampster
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I asked this question in this thread but it got missed, so now I'm giving it a thread of it's own.. :)

With the release of Windows 8 and the subsequent release Bitdefender Windows 8 Security, what I would like to know is whether Bitdefender Total Security 2013 going to be updated to incorporate or take advantage of the new features such as ELAM, and better integration into Modern UI?

I realise I can 'upgrade' from Total Security 2013 to Windows 8 Security but it appears to be a 'lower level' product with many of the features of 2013 absent. If we did want to 'upgrade' to Windows 8 Security, what exactly do we lose from Total Security 2013? Or is there going to be an entirely new product of equivalent level released for Windows 8?

Thanks..

Glad this got ignored, helped make my decision about renewal in the new year <_< .. thanks!

• Sorry to see this bud. I guess they're still trying to work on this. smile2.png

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options