Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Stealth Individual Ports

Options

There should be an option to stealth individual ports regardless of the application/process and without creating any rule for a particular application/process.

Comments

• coolcool1227
    Options

Any update?

• I guess nothing at the moment. But what exactly do we mean when we say stealth individual ports? You mean hide them? smile2.png

• coolcool1227
    Options
    I guess nothing at the moment. But what exactly do we mean when we say stealth individual ports? You mean hide them? smile2.png

Kindly read this post

How To Stealth Individual Ports

• I just changed from another product to Bitdefender Internet Security 3-year plan and I regret it. :(

Defining custom ports to be blocked, special rules for any port and any protocol with different source and target ip-ranges, zones, computers, computers by name was in the other product, a full working "firewall", and here I have no options, since I use VPN and there is a DNS leak in Windows and I have to block port in both directions for the whole system 53 before I connect to the VPN.

I would appreciate it, when this gets solved as fast as possible, for normal users to be the normal mode, but under advanced a special switch to get to a professional mode to do such things. This is a real important feature even for homeusers.

• coolcool1227
    Options

Creating rules independent of application/process also help in situations where Bitdefender falsely detect port scan attempts etc.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

I will move this as feature request for Bitdefender 2014.

Thank you!