Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd 2008 Disabled Self

Options

I went to my computer today and noticed I had a critical warning. I checked everything and noticed everything was disabled including firewall and realtime tracking. I tried to fix everything but was unsucessful, the only thing I could do was reboot the computer. This left my computer vulnerable all night. this is the 3rd time this has happened. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Comments

• I use BD TS and i have seen this event on my PC. I do not know what is causing this behavior and i hope this in not another update issues.

U can go to start\run type services.msc and look for Bitdefender Virus Shield and if is stopped you can start it, and so you will start the real time protection.

Hope a fix will be available for this, soon !!!

• alexcrist
    Options

Sadly, I noticed this behavior after some updates (mainly the Product Updates, which require System restart).

One alternative would be to set BitDefender to ask before making an update.

Cris.

• mine has been doing this as well, only on my vista machine though. it does it pretty much everyday, i get a box telling me it encountered some problem and asks me to send the report to bitdefender.

getting very annoyed, when is this issue going to be fixed?

• I have had the same problem. Glad to hear it is not just me. I thought that I had a virus or something. So glad I only installed the trial version. Definitely won't be buying any bitdefender products now. You would think that they would make sure it works before they release it. How annoying.

• alexcrist
    Options

Please continue here: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=3504

Cris.

=CLOSED=

This discussion has been closed.