Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Request To Cristian Or Columbo Malwarebytes 1.7 And Bd Windows 8 Security

Options

Hi i know malwarebytes are compatible whith bitdefender 2013 i only want to know if are compatible whith windows 8 security too. Excuse me to dont close all my topics i going to answer all the people who help me and close my another topics see ya

Comments

• columbo
    columbo
    edited January 2013
    Options

Hi aktiffisus :)

I have not heard or have not seen here on the forum, of that 3 way combination being totally compatible yet, as far as BD W8, and Windows 8 OS, along with Malwarebytes. I would wait to see if and when Christian or support confirms its compatibility, or, after quite a few others here report that it works fine, I would hold back for now. BD W8 is still trying to get past some of its growing pains, I would wait.

:)

Columbo

• Thanks columbo i should wait too, i have window 8 32 bits and bd windows 8 security, i see all works fine. In the past (a few days) i have bugs like action center or false positives but now works fine, wait to christian answer if malwarebites are compatible whith bd windows 8 security.

Another cuestion BD IDE detects avanquest pdf expert like potentialy unwanted aplication is avanquest expert pdf 8 malware or false positive? i upload files to virustotal and no one engenie detects like malware. Thank you columbo i hope the forum are more active

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello aktiffisus,

Bitdefender Windows 8 Security is also compatible with the free version of this security solution, which doesn't have real time protection. You might try to use them at the same time as follows:

- add all the Malwarebytes files and folders to exclusions in Bitdefender

- add Malwarebytes processes to "Exclude Processes" in Settings > Antivirus module > Exclusions tab

- make sure that Autoscan, On access scanning, Active Virus Control in Bitdefender are turned off, also no On-demand scan is running while Malwarebytes is scanning your PC.

Please let me know if you have other questions.