Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

A Tribute To Columbo

Options

Hi columbo

Kindly accept congratulations from the core of my heart on your 1K helpful and informative and caring posts. :)

I learn a lot from your posts.......You are very well spoken in your posts......keep it up my friend. :)

Warmth Regards

Omer

Comments

• CONGRATULATIONS columbo

HAPPY AND LUCKY TO MEET YOU HERE!!!

THANK YOU & KEEP UP

• coolcool1227
    Options

He is very swift and achieve the 1K post count in a very less march of time.......a post count boost......and will become the very massive poster in near future............ :)

• alexx69
    Options

Technical Support should to look up his enthusiasm ;)

Word AWAKE, because of him, have some sense here :)

Congratulations Columbo !

• _____________________344bimf.gif
  • Charyb
    Charyb ✭✭✭
    Options

Nice work, Columbo!

• columbo
    Options

Thank you all for the kind words, and the funny posts :D Thank you for this thread, Omer :)

Don't mean to get serious, but I kind of know my place here in that what I try to do is like triage, and hopefully can help with the skill level and understanding I have. Yet, there are many members here (including you all) who are 2+ tier levels above me in their knowledge and understanding of PCs and software, that at times I'm amazed with what you all come up with and dialogue back and forth with in threads, it's very humbling ^_^

Anyway, I don't want to distract from your kindnesses posted here, so again, thank you all :D

• coolcool1227
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words, and the funny posts :D Thank you for this thread, Omer :)

Don't mean to get serious, but I kind of know my place here in that what I try to do is like triage, and hopefully can help with the skill level and understanding I have. Yet, there are many members here (including you all) who are 2+ tier levels above me in their knowledge and understanding of PCs and software, that at times I'm amazed with what you all come up with and dialogue back and forth with in threads, it's very humbling ^_^

Anyway, I don't want to distract from your kindnesses posted here, so again, thank you all :D

Thanks for your compliments, but I know I am not at 2+ tier levels but the Rampant is, a Russian guy who is one of the most technical user here on the forum.

This discussion has been closed.