Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Sent 2 E-mails Last Week To Support

Options

Hi I sent 2 e-mails to support last week and still have not heard a word ,there was 2 different things I sent and I am still waiting.What do I do? Thks

Comments

• ozziebear
    Options
    Hi I sent 2 e-mails to support last week and still have not heard a word ,there was 2 different things I sent and I am still waiting.What do I do? Thks

Wait.

• columbo
    Options
    Wait.

lol, simple, profound, but true ^_^

You could try the phone route, if you don't mind spending the phone service money, and being on hold for a bit. They may be able to help you more quickly?

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/consumer-phone.html

• ozziebear
    Options
    Wait.

Well you can try phone support. They will listen patiently and sympathetically to your problem. They will escalate your case to level 2. Then you can wait.

• columbo
    Options

lol, ^_^

• I'm experiencing the same thing.

In my case they charged me for 2 products when I only purchased one. Only one confirmation was sent but again I was charged twice.

Sent in ticket with no response, called into support and was escalated still waiting on response.

If I don't get a response back within the next week. I will request my subscription be terminated and both charges be refunded and i'll go back to Norton whom I had no problems with.

I don't demand much but a not getting back to customer in a timely manner (within a week) is bad service. Double charging customers because of a website failure is not the best start to a new Bitdefender customer.

• XVeteranzX
    edited February 2013
    Options

Best thing to do is to just wait it out, IMO calling doesn't do anything to help you immediately as these people are customer support operators not technicians as technicians cannot be reached directly.

Best thing to do is to try self troubleshoot and update the ticket over email accordingly with findings and logs to help them out and wait for a reply.

Daniel. :D

P.S Tweeting them over twitter can also help bring attention to your ticket & calling them usually just get's it escalated as before mentioned.

although it does seem like support has vanished as of late.

• lol wait i guess ,one question I have total security and won a key for internet security can i combine both keys to work with internet security? Thks

• columbo
    Options

:) They have to be like kind for like kind, in order to combine the keys, as described in this thread: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=112553

You can wait until your Total Security runs out, and then install and register your newly won Suite key :)

• thks for reply but right now i still have 250 days left and the key i won expires in 20 days.

• columbo
    columbo
    edited February 2013
    Options

Question, how does a key you've won expire, if it's never been activated :blink: What am I missing here :huh:

• alexx69
    Options
    thks for reply but right now i still have 250 days left and the key i won expires in 20 days.

Hello villageidiot55,

Do you have (time limit) to activate that license key for at the latest 20 days that would be normally used after that(with 365 days) or will expire totally in 20 days ?

Are you first user of that license key ? :)

Please, clarify the situation :)

Regards.

• Hi sorry I meant I have to use the key in the next 20 days to activate it for a year or it expires ,I will be the first user.Hope that clears things up.Thks

• columbo
    Options

:) They have to be like kind for like kind, in order to combine the keys, as described in this thread: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=112553

----------------------

----------------------

No problem, village :) That information did help. It's just that I had never heard of that type of situation before, of having to use a key that hadn't been registered yet within a certain period of time. You mentioned you emailed support (about this issue?), but since this issue is not so much a technical one, but more logistical, phone support may be able to help you. I'm not sure they're really into trying to combined unlike keys, but why not ask, can't hurt.

Good luck :)

• Thks for reply , the contest to win a key stated that after winning the key we have 30 days to use it or we lose it, they use the key again for another contest i would guess.I'll try phoning support, don't think they will go for it though.

• columbo
    columbo
    edited February 2013
    Options

What timing you have with your thread, village, as I received a Bitdefender email offering 3 Bitdefender AV+ keys that would need to be activated within 30 days.

Is in celebration of Bitdefender being AV-Comparatives 2012 product of the year.

BDkeys.jpg

• Hello Columbo ,wow great offering, so what will you be doing with those keys. I'll be calling Bitdefender today for the internet security key with my total.

• Does Bitdefender have a toll free number for U.S and Canada? Thks

• columbo
    columbo
    edited February 2013
    Options

Hi village, sorry, I didn't see your post until now :P No, unfortunately they don't . You can try the Chat option: http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html

• I'm experiencing the same thing.

In my case they charged me for 2 products when I only purchased one. Only one confirmation was sent but again I was charged twice.

Sent in ticket with no response, called into support and was escalated still waiting on response.

If I don't get a response back within the next week. I will request my subscription be terminated and both charges be refunded and i'll go back to Norton whom I had no problems with.

I don't demand much but a not getting back to customer in a timely manner (within a week) is bad service. Double charging customers because of a website failure is not the best start to a new Bitdefender customer.

The same happened to me. I was using the trial version which expired.Then I tried to uninstall bitdefender product so they sent me a discount offer for three licences that cost 20 euros instead of 60 euros. After completing my purchase my credit card is billed with 60 euros which is a complete fraud from bitdefender. Im very dissapointed. I sent a mail but nobody answered me. How can we cancel the purchase and take our money back. I havent activated the product in order to claim my money