Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How To Stop Messages About Bitdefender 2010?

Options

Around two months ago I helped a client install BitDefender 2013. The client had re-formatted their computer after previously using BitDefender 2010 Anti-Virus. They also used My.Bitdefender.com to associate the new 2013 version on their Products page. The client is now constantly getting emails about renewing Bit-Defender 2010 even though their account's product page shows they have an active subscription to the 2013 version. How do you stop the BitDefender 2010 renewal messages? There is no unsubscribe link in the email and there is no way to unsubscribe on the products page on My.bitdefender.com. They really should be blacklisted for this. These message are spam since there is no easy way to unsubscribe.

Comments

• alexx69
    Options

Hello redluck and welcome to the forum,

Pay attention to the bottom of that e-mail and try to catch sight of something like this....

post-105258-1360479492_thumb.png

If you don´t have that option... What can I tell you?

Let them to feel on its skin, how good Anti-Spam protection they made ;)

Regards.

• That option is not in the messages we are receiving.

• werby3
    edited February 2013
    Options

Hi redluck,

I think that e-mails are not sent by BD but by billing account company (e.g. Avangate, Digital River) thus he has to go to those companies pages, log in on a existing billing account (if mentioned in mail) or create a new one (giving the e-mail he used for purchasing or order number and a password) and see his purchased product status, unchecking "Auto Renewal" and receiving e-mails.

He must do that immediately to avoid his credit card charging. If he cannot do as above contact to BD support (by chat) and ask for what to do and/or even better change or block credit card.

Regards

• ...in addition

NEVER DELETE PURCHASING CONFIRMATIONS E-MAILS because include all the necessary infos about billing accounts.