Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

License

Options

Hi

I would like to know if it's necessary to activate BDF or not and if yes, for how much time does the license is valid.

Another question: where is the function to do a full system scan? Can't find it....

Thanks

Comments

• Hello pclab,

First, you have a trial period of 30 days.

After these 30 days, you will have to login with a valid user and pass via gmail, facebook or mybitdefender account.

Full system scan is part of the Auto Scan function and basicaly it will start automatically when your system is idle.

• pclab
    edited February 2013
    Options

HI

After the login, how much does the license work?

We should have a full scan button, because sometimes it's necessary to "force" a scan on the system to check for infections.

One other question: does it still continues to check the system even if there no internet connection?

Thanks

• The product will be available as long as you keep the OS.

The philosophy of the product is to keep it simple.

I am not sure if I understand totaly your question but, yes, it has the on access function which scans in real time your system.

I am not sure if I understand totaly your question but, yes, it has the on access function which scans in real time your system.

say you are not connected to the internet, would the antivirus still be active or do you have to stay conncted to the internet to keep the AV running?

• Yes, the AV will still be active but you can't get neither signature update nor product updates.

• Yes, the AV will still be active but you can't get neither signature update nor product updates.

thanx

HI

What I mean is if there is a way to do order the AV to do a full scan to the system.

This is because, sometimes I install the AV on infected computers, and I want to order the AV to do a full scan to clean the system.

Thanks

• Nesivos
    Options
    HI

What I mean is if there is a way to do order the AV to do a full scan to the system.

This is because, sometimes I install the AV on infected computers, and I want to order the AV to do a full scan to clean the system.

Thanks

BDAVF will do an auto Full Scan. I don't know if it is possible to run an on-demand full scan with it or not.

However, you can do a contextual scan of each logical drive by right clicking the drive letter in Windows Explorer. Not optimal if you have a lot of logical drives otherwise no sweat.