Windows Nt Is On My System Guys I Never Put It There?

Superich5100
edited March 2013 in General

Dear Bitdefender Forum Members,

The biggest deal is Windows NT is on my system and I never put it there. The other thing is that normal ? I also sometimes get cloudfront.net handling my internet traffic ?I appreciate all the help you guys gave me last time. Let us first get the common question of why I am asking you guys if this is Malware or not? To be honest I figure this is Windows by now and I expect files to just disappear and to once again not be able to install Bit Defender Total Internet Security Updates. Here are my problems. I can not update via automatically the software of Bitdefender an example is it downloads the latest and stops halfway. Then the other version never carries out the manual update please see the screen shots. I am very sorry for so many questions but this stuff never stops and I never have any peace.

Thanks Very Much,

Rich

post-127805-1363902929_thumb.jpg

post-127805-1363902953_thumb.jpg

post-127805-1363902988_thumb.jpg

post-127805-1363903001_thumb.jpg

post-127805-1363903021_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Here are the Windows NT screen shots after I tried to Delete them with Revo Uninstaller foolishly before I should I have asked you guys about it.

post-127805-1363903701_thumb.jpg

post-127805-1363903715_thumb.jpg

post-127805-1363903728_thumb.jpg

• When you want to uninstall this completely, try doing it under safe mode. Hopefully, this would make a difference. smile2.png

• Hi,

I wonder why someone needs to remove this folder.

It's included on every Microsoft system having some useful apps and games (on earlier OSs) and now has "Wordpad" (a piece of "Word") inside.

Whyyy? :unsure:

• When you want to uninstall this completely, try doing it under safe mode. Hopefully, this would make a difference. smile2.png

To uninstall Windows NT go into safe mode and use what method the Revo uninstaller?

• Hi,

I wonder why someone needs to remove this folder.

It's included on every Microsoft system having some useful apps and games (on earlier OSs) and now has "Wordpad" (a piece of "Word") inside.

Whyyy? :unsure:

It presents a vulnerability which I have indicated above that I believe someone is able to install a network client on my windows laptop and by removing this component it makes it a lot easier for that instance if that is what it is happening to prevent it from happening. I am not running a server anyway and I have a brand new up to date version of windows 7 Home. I am at the point of just going back to windows 8 but I just need to troubleshoot this one out and if not possible then I will first send to a friend for some hardware update checks. Then on to what ever for this laptop.