Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Wont Download

Everytime I try to download bit defender after ive saved it, it comes up and says you are about to download the best antivirus protection, would you like to continue download and remove old software, I click yes and that's all that happens. nothing else happens and it doesn't download any help would be great. thanks

Comments

• Share us the past of your system....what antivirus have you installed previously.

Also read this

How To Remove Previous Antivirus Traces And Re-installation Of Bitdefender, Detailed Procedure

• Hi John,

Bitdefender detects other security programs that are installed on your system before installing it. That would be other Bitdefender versions or antiviruses from competitors.

Therefore, before installing i would recommend that you check what other security solution you were using before and uninstall it properly. Even after normal uninstall there might be some ''left overs'' files that could not be removed.

Here is a link with the most common antiviruses and their removal tools:

Antivirus removal tools

Should you have used Bitdefender before, use the links from the post above that ONT provided in order to remove it from your computer.

Peace.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello john.englert,

Please post back if you need further assistance with the Bitdefender installation, we'll be glad to help.

Thank you! :)

• I am having the same issue, after starting the installer it just seems to close and nothing happens. Have used the AV removal tool, and have never had Bit Defender on my PC before. I also tried the offline installation but again it closes straight away.

Can you please advise where I can raise a service ticket?

• I am having the same issue, after starting the installer it just seems to close and nothing happens. Have used the AV removal tool, and have never had Bit Defender on my PC before. I also tried the offline installation but again it closes straight away.

Can you please advise where I can raise a service ticket?

Virus suspected in your system, try this procedure

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=173564

Otherwise clean try to clean your system either by Rescue CD or from portable antivirus tools.

• Ok,

Tried a number of scanners last night and none showed a threat. So this morning I did a complete reinstall of windows and hey presto. I seem to recall my previous AV software "quarantining" a threat, but it was obviously still there.

I trust this product will remove threats?? :D

Cheers,

Ramageddon