Bis 2013 Anti-spam Not Detecting Spam In Thunderbird.

Hello,

I have installed BIS 2013 on my Windows 7 x64 desktop PC. I also have Thunderbird installed as my e-mail client. My email provider is Verizon. Verizon uses POP account with ports 995 and 465 with connection security SSL/TLS for both incoming and outgoing mail. I have the toolbar at the top, and there also is a spam folder. When I installed Thunderbird and setup my e-mail account 99 messages were downloaded. Most of them were spam. However, the anti-spam module did not label any of them as spam. I went to each message and click "Is Spam" but I continue getting e-mails from the same companies that are sending me the spam. Why is the anti-spam feature not detecting any spam?

Thanks,

Rocky

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hi Grimreaper,

Please let me know if you managed to solve this issue.

Thank you! :)

• Hello,

I have installed BIS 2013 on my Windows 7 x64 desktop PC. I also have Thunderbird installed as my e-mail client. My email provider is Verizon. Verizon uses POP account with ports 995 and 465 with connection security SSL/TLS for both incoming and outgoing mail. I have the toolbar at the top, and there also is a spam folder. When I installed Thunderbird and setup my e-mail account 99 messages were downloaded. Most of them were spam. However, the anti-spam module did not label any of them as spam. I went to each message and click "Is Spam" but I continue getting e-mails from the same companies that are sending me the spam. Why is the anti-spam feature not detecting any spam?

Thanks,

Rocky

I think the system is working as it should be. But the footprint of those spam emails are changing rapidly and was not recognized. Just tag it as spam once again. smile2.png