Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

All My Logs Are Empty !

Options
busterbuddy
edited September 2013 in General

All My Logs Are Empty -- No events listed for the past year under Updates or A/V.

They show no activity for the past year.

Comments

• busterbuddy
    edited September 2013
    Options
    All My Logs Are Empty -- No events listed for the past year under Updates or A/V.

They show no activity for the past year.

My firewall log has started to work - I just did a test with Shields - Up to make sure my BD was working and my firewall log did report a port scan was blocked.

And I just did a quick scan that got reported in the log.

Why how were all my past entries erased?

• Nesivos
    Options
    My firewall log has started to work - I just did a test with Shields - Up to make sure my BD was working and my firewall log did report a port scan was blocked.

And I just did a quick scan that got reported in the log.

Why how were all my past entries erased?

Some Disk Cleaners will remove application logs depending on how the Disk Cleaner app is configured. For example CCleaner and ASC both remove SUPERAntiSpyware logs by default. They also both remove Malwarebytes logs but not by default. Maybe you are using a Disk Cleaner that removes Bitdender logs.

• busterbuddy
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Some Disk Cleaners will remove application logs depending on how the Disk Cleaner app is configured. For example CCleaner and ASC both remove SUPERAntiSpyware logs by default. They also both remove Malwarebytes logs but not by default. Maybe you are using a Disk Cleaner that removes Bitdender logs.

Thanks Nesvios :-)

I do use a disk cleaner

They started working again on their own.