Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Slow Loading Of Internet Pages

Options

Hello. I have problem with new BDIS 2014. I noticed that websites load with a long delay. On Chrome, Firefox or IE no matter in what browser. That's for sure problem of new BDIS 2014 because for test I install BDIS 2013 and everything was ok. Websites load perfect with no delay. Can you fix this bug? Thank you

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Chev,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

If the browsing slowdown still persists after the latest product update (build number 17.15.0.682), to further investigate this case, please post here a support tool log.

The support tool executable supporttool.exe is found in this location: C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender

You may not be able to upload the file here as it is too big so you can put it on www.sendspace.com and post the download link.

Thank you, looking forward to hearing from you! :)

• You're not alone in this Chev, I also am facing same problem. It doesn't matter which browser I use, it is slooooow! and when I disable the firewall, bam, everything is fast again!

even the most recent update did not fix the problem.

It is clearly a bug! I opened up a ticket for it, so far I only have received some general advice from them, lets see how they're going to handle the problem.

Hello. I have problem with new BDIS 2014. I noticed that websites load with a long delay. On Chrome, Firefox or IE no matter in what browser. That's for sure problem of new BDIS 2014 because for test I install BDIS 2013 and everything was ok. Websites load perfect with no delay. Can you fix this bug? Thank you
  • Since the first version of The New BDIS I have had absolutely NO slow down with webpage loading EXCEPT when the firewall is set to Agressive.

• That's interesting. Cause I have installed BDIS on two computers at home and both are having the same problem. even on "Permissive Mode".

Since the first version of The New BDIS I have had absolutely NO slow down with webpage loading EXCEPT when the firewall is set to Agressive.
  • This issue is still the same all the time. I install Norton Internet Security 2014 for test and internet pages load like lightning :)

• Their technical support team has been in contact with me over the past week. After collecting a bunch of log files from me, they concluded that if I repair the program it will hopefully resolve the issue. But it didn't, even a clean installation did not help!

<_<

I don't know what BD is conflicting with, if they don't workout the solution soon I'll get back to AVAST security. On another thread people are also complaining. Its time for a deeper look BD guys! you are loosing customers.

This issue is still the same all the time. I install Norton Internet Security 2014 for test and internet pages load like lightning :)
  • Nesivos
    Options

Curious what you mean by slow loading. What is slow to some is not so slow to others.

I just loaded two web pages on two different websites. One took about six seconds the other took about three seconds. The one that took six seconds has a lot more Java ******. Now keep in mind I use Firefox v24 with close to 30 extensions and at this time 12 tabs open some with pages that auto-reload. A number of the 30 extensions are gathering website information when a page loads.

How fast are your webpages loading 10 seconds, 20 seconds?

How fast do you expect them to load, one second, two seconds?

Thanks

I am using BD W8 Security