Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

System Not Responding

Options

Help please !

Everytime I log onto my PC I am getting a message -system not responding, the icon is greyed out however in the background I can see that the BD is checking for updates and downloading. Eventually the BD icon appears as usual ie not greyed out. I have tried restarting the PC on many occasions and even repaired Bitdefender however I still get 'system not responding'. I have read a previous message from BD saying that there could be system updates/ temp no contact with BD but this is happening every day at anytime in the day. I do not have any other security system on my PC . Helpp!!

P.s Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum, wasnt sure which one to put this in

Comments

• Hello

Today I installed bitdefender total 2013 (with key), I think it's weird the icon be grayed out when the trial version appeared the normal logo.

The interface does not always open with double click of the mouse. The level if security is an excellent product, but still not very intuitive. Thought it was installed and ready to work ...

Greetings

Formigadaterra

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options

Did you remove the previous version or just install the new one over the top? If the latter you may have to do a complete uninstall and reinstall your new one (have the key ready to add when asked).