On-acces Scanning

Asparanoix
edited January 2014 in Antivirus

Today I checked BD settings, and I noticed that on-acces setting has been changed! Something changed it into a "custom". My settings are protected by password I am the only one who uses this computer. Any ideas? Maybe auto-pilot can do something like that (it was ON)?

Comments

• I usually run on autopilot and haven't had my scan turned to custom, so probably not that.

• YES It ALWAYS HAPPEN to me... password protected ... i THINK its because of manage scan... when you set scans it changes the settings... dont know why...

• YES It ALWAYS HAPPEN to me... password protected ... i THINK its because of manage scan... when you set scans it changes the settings... dont know why...

yes this problem is there whenever i switch to setting , the controls automatically turn to custom

regards

• Default settings change to custom, if I try to log as another user. When I back to admin account, this setting is still custom. This "custom" settings are different than defaults.

• Hello,

Are you performing a scan while checking the on-access scanning?

• Hello,

Are you performing a scan while checking the on-access scanning?

No! :) During the scan I also noticed these custom settings, but it is back to normal after the scan (and seems to be logical). As I said, it changes automatically after switching windows users.

Thank you in advance for your concern Georgia. Would you be so kind, and take a look at my other posts with strange problems? Thank you!