Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Problems With Playing Flash Videos (windows 8)

Options

Hello,

I have noticed some intermittent problems playing Adobe Flash videos (notably on YouTube, but I also tried Metacafe), which I believe first started occurring after installing Bitdefender Windows 8. The videos (and some other web pages) seem slow to load and the browser appears to refresh itself for no reason, but the main problem is that the videos suddenly become pixelated, sometimes after briefly flashing black. I mainly use Chrome browser but also once encountered the problem while using Internet Explorer. Has anyone encountered a similar problem?

Thanks!

Comments

• Ketone
    Options
    Hello,

I have noticed some intermittent problems playing Adobe Flash videos (notably on YouTube, but I also tried Metacafe), which I believe first started occurring after installing Bitdefender Windows 8. The videos (and some other web pages) seem slow to load and the browser appears to refresh itself for no reason, but the main problem is that the videos suddenly become pixelated, sometimes after briefly flashing black. I mainly use Chrome browser but also once encountered the problem while using Internet Explorer. Has anyone encountered a similar problem?

Thanks!

After playing around for a while uninstalling and reinstalling software and drivers on my computer, I have been unable to definitively link this problem to Bitdefender. It may have another source.