User Interface Not Displaying

Hello. Graphic user interface won't display even I wait a whole day for it.

I made a video to expose the problem more clearly: Video link.

Comments

While trying to attach the logs archived file got "Upload failed. You are not permitted to upload this type of file." This is the link where I finally uploaded the archive: http://ge.tt/5ABTqFZ1/v/0?c .

• Restarting the system or exit & start Bd free always solves the GUI/logs prob here.

Win 7 64

• I noticed in the Process Explorer program that mine seems to be running with the command: '"C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Antivirus Free Edition\gziface.exe" -noshow"

• I noticed in the Process Explorer program that mine seems to be running with the command: '"C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Antivirus Free Edition\gziface.exe" -noshow"

Normally calling gziface.exe triggers showing the interface panel. The option -noshow is the preferred argument for starting gziface.exe automatically, i.e., after signing in. This option tells the program not to show the panel but to delay loading the user interface when starting the program. In my experience, because of this delay, calling gziface.exe without the option shortly (within a minute or two) after it starts (with the -noshow option), e.g., after signing in, will not be enough to show the interface. Clicking on the icon will haste showing the panel at any moment. (Note: This information comes out of experimentation and not from any official source.)

• Ah, I understand now. Thanks.