Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Offline Registration

Options

Dear Friends,

I Just want to know that there is any way to rgesitered my Product Offline,I mean i don,t have internet Connection on my Particular PC But I want to use only BD TS.So Kindly Help me...

Thanks In Advance

AZZU :rolleyes:

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Dear azzu,

Your license key needed to be verified if it's a legit one the default way is that you must be connected to the internet. It might be possible to activate offline when you contact live support or call to the phone number and ask them. I can't guarantee if it's possible the reason is that I am a normal user. You can contact live support here. But to be able to get telephone support you need to create an account first.

Best regards

Niels

• Dear azzu,

Your license key needed to be verified if it's a legit one the default way is that you must be connected to the internet. It might be possible to activate offline when you contact live support or call to the phone number and ask them. I can't guarantee if it's possible the reason is that I am a normal user. You can contact live support here. But to be able to get telephone support you need to create an account first.

Best regards

Niels

Thanks Niels

• Niels
    Options

Dear azzu,

Glad that I could help you.

Best regards

Niels