Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Scan Does Not Include Optional Update

Options

Hi, I noticed Bitdefender 2015 change from 2014 for Critical Windows Update, which if it is enable, it would turn off Microsoft's Windows Update. However, Vulnerability scan doesn't detect optional update. Is this something you weren't able to implement?

Bidefender Total Security 2015

Windows 8.1

Comments

• rbd261
    Options
    Hi, I noticed Bitdefender 2015 change from 2014 for Critical Windows Update, which if it is enable, it would turn off Microsoft's Windows Update. However, Vulnerability scan doesn't detect optional update. Is this something you weren't able to implement?

Bidefender Total Security 2015

Windows 8.1

Me too. The constant pop up from Action Center is really annoying.

• As always never install bitdefender new product when its first released. They tend to release "beta" versions of their product as "Final Version" then release mega updates along the way.

• polke45
    Options

I like to add that even when disabling Vulnerability Scan, Microsoft's Windows Update is being turn off every hour or so.

• polke45
    Options
    I like to add that even when disabling Vulnerability Scan, Microsoft's Windows Update is being turn off every hour or so.

I figure it out. By enabling autopilot, it will turn on VUlnerability Scan. So, if you don't want to turn off Windows Update, set it to manual

• ChristianC
    edited July 2014
    Options

Hello,

It may be the settings of your profile that makes this problem.

With "Work" profil, you can choose the system adjustments you would like to be applied by checking

the following options:

Boost performance on work apps

Optimize product settings for Work profile

Postpone background programs and maintenance tasks

Postpone Windows Automatic Updates

With "Game" profil, you can choose the system adjustments you would like to be applied by checking

the following options:

Boost performance on games

Optimize product settings for Game profile

With "Movie" profil, you can choose the system adjustments you would like to be applied by checking

the following options:

Boost performance on video players

Optimize product settings for Movie profile

Adjust power plan and visual settings for movies.

Personally, I stay with the standard profile.