Safepay Acronis Problem

I use safepay to log in to my bank on a daily basis but from today i am getting a message from Bitdefender telling me to turn off the Acronis Scheduler Helper to continue with safepay, i have been using Bitdefender and Acronis alongside each other for months and never seen this problem before. If i close the helper it will then let me into safepay but warns me that my bank's website address is not https, why all of a sudden is there a conflict ? I am not entering any information into my bank until i know what's going on

Any Help ?

Thanks

Comments

• There is another topic here and you will see from post #15 the problem has been solved and will be implemented soon.

• There is another topic here and you will see from post #15 the problem has been solved and will be implemented soon.

Thank you, i hope this will be sorted real soon

• I'm sorry but I have still the problem with Acronis scheduler and Safepay.

If there was an update it did not work for me.

I had the problem with internet security 2014 and today I have 2015 and still the same problem.

Please help..(I have W7 64x)

post-183284-1407530801_thumb.jpg

post-183284-1407530817_thumb.jpg

• Hello Arjantje,

It is something that Bitdefender are aware of and support suggests that for now you turn Acronis off when using Safepay. Hopefully it will eventually be sorted.

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/-1210.html

Ro.

• Hello Arjantje,

It is something that Bitdefender are aware of and support suggests that for now you turn Acronis off when using Safepay. Hopefully it will eventually be sorted.

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/-1210.html

Ro.

Thanx

I hope it will soon be resolved

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Thanx

I hope it will soon be resolved

Remember the time when we played a game and someone messaging you in YM brought Yahoo in foreground and game goes in background? (Or in Outlook 2000 when a new mail notification arrived while in a game or watching a video, the email popped up over...).

Something similar is here.

The message displayed is an informational message.

Basically, the thing is this: Acronis *sometimes* switches the desktop back to default (Safepay is running in its own secure desktop), and does this without user action (unlike Safepay, which must be opened by the user to do so). We had reports from several users that when a backup or restore was finished while Safepay was running in the secure desktop, Acronis switched the desktops.

So you can acknowledge the message and continue using Safepay.

Even in the event of Acronis switching back to default desktop, there is the up right arrow-like widget; you can click it and go back to Safepay.

Regards,

Cristian

PS This is not the only program doing this. Yahoo! JP toolbar and KABE4 are also documented examples having this (undesired) behavior.