Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Problem Registering My Renovation

Options

Hello,

I trying to register my new activation key after renovation and get the message: The registration process encountered an error. Please reboot your computer and try again. The problem persist after reboot my pc and also I can't access to my.bitdefender.com site.

Thanks,

GPR

Comments

• I could only assume that this could be internet related issue. Can you make sure that you're connected to the internet? And also make sure that you have uninstalled any other security software other than BitDefender? 1.gif

You mentioned that you cannot access my.bitdefender.com. How about other sites like google? I'd suggest to double check your internet connection first.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello,

I trying to register my new activation key after renovation and get the message: The registration process encountered an error. Please reboot your computer and try again. The problem persist after reboot my pc and also I can't access to my.bitdefender.com site.

Thanks,

GPR

Hello,

Your IP shows that you are from Venezuela.

Because many other Bitdefender customers from Venezuela are reporting the same issue you are encountering, we have contacted for the moment Cantv (the ISP from Venezuela known to block Bitdefender servers) to sort this matter.

If you are still unable to register your Bitdefender license key in the product or to view the page https://my.bitdefender.com , we strongly recommend you to contact your internet provider because they have blacklisted these Bitdefender servers:

lv2.bitdefender.com

my.bitdefender.com

The issue is on their side.

Thank you for your understanding.