Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitfree Is Close?

Options

The project is closed? Should we wait for its further development and new versions?

Comments

• I believe that on any version upgrades will not.

Apparently after a while cease to issue and update antivirus databases. My assumptions are based on an analysis of the dynamics of new releases and eliminating bugs. My ticket can not decide between July 2014 and think that no one have not decided.

Unfortunately, this project was a good start and that's all stopped.

• Who says it's closed?

• not Bitdefender. It is still available for download and linked to on the Bitdefender websites. They continue to release updates and databases for it which are applied when it updates itself. So it is not end of life.

As and when it is end of life, I am sure that Bitdefender will announce it.

With regards the unanswered support ticket, please post the ticket number here. Then either Georgia or Christian may be able to chase it up for you if they see this thread.

• With regards the unanswered support ticket, please post the ticket number here. Then either Georgia or Christian may be able to chase it up for you if they see this thread.

OK. Ticket 2014070909530001.

But I do not believe that the developer will fix this bug.

• I just noticed this. On the sticky posts, last update on the free version was last 29th October 2013. But not sure though when really the latest news was. 1.gif

• Rohugh
    Options
    I just noticed this. On the sticky posts, last update on the free version was last 29th October 2013. But not sure though when really the latest news was. 1.gif

That was the version update. As Antikythera has already said virus definitions and databases are updated regularly.