Bitdefender Installation File Error! How To Install?

zyzy
edited October 2013 in Installation

Windows 8.1 64b, UAC off, Brandmauer off, Admin, viruses - 0. i tried install free version, total 2013, internet security 2013. unistalltool - still error.

HOW TO INSTALL?!

416cffdf29d4.jpg

Comments

• zyzy
    edited November 2013
    Can you translate the error message in English so we could look this up? smile2.png

google translate no ?

u rly need translate ? error message: Erorr bla bla bla

bitdefender cant scan 100%, 55% and stops. All time or 40% or 55%.

u help me ? i think just installation file bad.

Google translate:

Program has stopped working.

Emerging problem has led to the termination of the program.

Close the program.

Now u understand that error message: bla bla bla ?

I need some help. I want install bitdefender. i have a clean windows 8.1.

• newly scan with Bitdefender quickscan free (plugin) and scan error 55% when scanned "Analyzing critical areas...". Sorry for bad english. How i can fix it?

• newly scan with Bitdefender quickscan free (plugin) and scan error 55% when scanned "Analyzing critical areas...". Sorry for bad english. How i can fix it?

In English, you will see "Bitdefender Installation File has stopped working"

This occurs as BD2013 installer is not 100% compatible with Windows 8.1 (no fixes that I know of, but it crashes on every Win8.1 systems I've tried).

Solution: Do not do initial scan. Uncheck the box when installing. Once installed, then you can scan. Unfortunately, your system could already be infected, so I recommend downloading the standalone scanner, burn it on CDrom, and scan your system that way first (this can take half a day or more to run that way, but at least you won't be infected).