Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unable To Activate

Options

Hei. I have Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition, which I installed a month ago without problem. However yesterday it said that my account isn't activated. I registered through the program and I should receive activation email. After a day I haven't got anything and it still says my system is not protected and not activated.

How can I have the email sent to me? Tried resending the activation email via the program and online system, whithout success.

Thanks

Comments

• Hei. I have Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition, which I installed a month ago without problem. However yesterday it said that my account isn't activated. I registered through the program and I should receive activation email. After a day I haven't got anything and it still says my system is not protected and not activated.

How can I have the email sent to me? Tried resending the activation email via the program and online system, whithout success.

Thanks

Did you check the junk mail?

• I did, more than once.

• Rohugh
    Options

Hello kuusail,

If you look at the Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition forum you will see there are several similar topics about activation problems. I would think there is a problem somewhere that BD need to sort, and the holidays are delaying things a little. Give it a bit of time.

Ro.