I Need A Fast Answer Quick Please !

HELP !!!! I THINK I HAVE SOME BAD VIRUS :( !!!

My explorer.exe just crashes by itself i didn't do anything when it occured , just like the explorer.exe crashed , i tried to create a new task: explorer.exe but it didn't help . Can you please help me fast , or atleast tell me how to backup my files , so that if i need to format local disc C: then i have my files backed up ! This is urgent .

Comments

• HELP !!!! I THINK I HAVE SOME BAD VIRUS !!!

My explorer.exe just crashes by itself i didn't do anything when it occured , just like the explorer.exe crashed , i tried to create a new task: explorer.exe but it didn't help . Can you please help me fast , or atleast tell me how to backup my files , so that if i need to format local disc C: then i have my files backed up ! This is urgent .

Hi,

A very difficult situation. Have you tried to see if you can go to safe mode preferably with networking?

Have you had the recent Vundo variant that creates a lot of junk files (P*.tmp)?

If you can I can assist you remove the Vundo, or at least free the explorer then you decide on the next step.

To get into the Windows XP Safe mode:

As the Computer is booting, start tapping the "F8 key" before WinXP starts loading, which should bring up the "Windows Advanced Options Menu".

Use your arrow keys to move to "Safe Mode with networking " and press your Enter key.

• Dear TotalErik,

To see what crashed explorer.exe once you are in safe mode press the windows button together with r now type eventvwr press enter open the application logbook and look for logged errors on the time that you had this issue more specificly application error. Double click on these entries and post if you see what module that caused the crash in explorer that is normally written after module. If that still fails please put in your windows installation cd-rom press the windows button together with r now type cmd press enter,after that type sfc /scannow and press enter.

Best regards

Niels

• The reason I asked if you are infected with the recent Vundo is that it creates a lot of junk files which sometimes overloads the system. Besides it tends to make a copy of running processes that then interfere with the legit processes. Every reboot creats more and more trouble. You may know it if you have some of the followings:

* a common symptom is getting pop ups and error warnings.

*your Internet privacy is lowered, and gets lowered after every reboot,

*you may see a lot of P*.tmp files usually on the root of C drive or in My Documents folder

* in some cases when you open the task manger you see more than usual processes running, some processes which have usually one entry have two entries, one is a .exe the other . exe (note the space in between), in some cases you may even see . exe. exe.

* BD detects Vundo, removes or blocks them but they come back again.

* in some cases there appears some Icons on the desktop (help and support center, window update, etc.),

* in some cases there is a red x on the the c drive

So if your system is not infected follow the suggestion made by Niels. Otherwise it may be just a temporary solution, which is also good because it open up the way to the next step. In case you are infected the short cut is removing the infection and at the end running the sfc /scannow command. If you opted for disinfection let me know.

• The reason I asked if you are infected with the recent Vundo is that it creates a lot of junk files which sometimes overloads the system. Besides it tends to make a copy of running processes that then interfere with the legit processes. Every reboot creats more and more trouble. You may know it if you have some of the followings:

*you may see a lot of P*.tmp files usually on the root of C drive or in My Documents folder

* in some cases when you open the task manger you see more than usual processes running, some processes which have usually one entry have two entries, one is a .exe the other . exe (note the space in between), in some cases you may even see . exe. exe.

* in some cases there appears some Icons on the desktop (help and support center, window update, etc.),

So if your system is not infected follow the suggestion made by Niels. Otherwise it may be just a temporary solution, which is also good because it open up the way to the next step. In case you are infected the short cut is removing the infection and at the end running the sfc /scannow command. If you opted for disinfection let me know.

Well i've been noticing unusual processes yes . Like is it normal to have 5 svchost.exe's running ? if yes then what about unusual huge CPU Usage it's like 55% most of the time . (before it was like 2% at normal state )

Oh and im in a normal mode at the moment , but i run programs with task manager .

• Dear TotalErik,

To see what crashed explorer.exe once you are in safe mode press the windows button together with r now type eventvwr press enter open the application logbook and look for logged errors on the time that you had this issue more specificly application error. Double click on these entries and post if you see what module that caused the crash in explorer that is normally written after module. If that still fails please put in your windows installation cd-rom press the windows button together with r now type cmd press enter,after that type sfc /scannow and press enter.

Best regards

Niels

Ok i'll try it and i'll post the news as soon as i can ;) !

• TotalBalance
    edited February 2008
    Dear TotalErik,

Best regards

Niels

I didn't find exactly any logs for explorer.exe , but i did find something like this :Source: Winlogon , Description: The shell stopped unexpectedly and Explorer.exe was restarted. i hope this means anything to you , though it does not for me :) And there were alot of such kind of logs in the event viewer.

• TotalBalance
    edited February 2008

Farbar ,

There was this one virus Trojan.Vundo.DVS but they said that it might just be a configuration file used by the Vundo virus . But as they said , if the file reappears then im infected with vundo , but no it hasn't reappeared .

• Farbar ,

There was this one virus Trojan.Vundo.DVS but they said that it might just be a configuration file used by the Vundo virus . But as they said , if the file reappears then im infected with vundo , but no it hasn't reappeared .

Frankly when I saw your post I thought you are in trouble not able to stay in normal mode.

Ok, if you are in normal mode and you don't recognize those symptoms it is good news. Having 5 svchost.exe or more is normal. It looks like you are not infected by Vundo. But the 55% CPU is not normal. If you want to be sure post a hijackthis log into your replay. I can tell you if you are infected.

Then we can see what happened and why the winlogon shell stopped. The main question is if this is a system malfunction or a malware.

So I suggest you to do this:

You can download a Trend Micro Hijackthis installer from here:

http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/to...ckthis/download

Install it, run it and click Do a system scan and save a logfile.

Please copy and paste the content of the logfile into your next reply.

Can you please check which process is having a hight CPU usage.

• OK, NOW I HAVE SOME VUNDOS ALERTS !!! Bitdefender found 2 vundos : Trojan.Vundo.DWB and Trojan.Vundo.DZK .

And i must add that the bitdefender File zone scanner is like always GREEN. ( i know it means that it's scanning some stuff ) . is it possible to scan with bitdefender in safe mode too ? (and im gonna reply you with the hijack-this logs soon )

• Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2

Scan saved at 23:18:25, on 22.02.2008

Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)

MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:

C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe

C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe

C:\Program Files\Winamp\winampa.exe

C:\Program Files\DAP\DAP.EXE

C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdmcon.exe

C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdagent.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cisvc.exe

C:\WINDOWS\sttray.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Communicator\xcommsvr.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe

C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe

C:\Program Files\Macrogaming\SweetIM\SweetIM.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Scan Server\bdss.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Update Service\livesrv.exe

C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\vsserv.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cidaemon.exe

C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://home.sweetim.com

R3 - URLSearchHook: SweetIM For Internet Explorer - {BC4FFE41-DE9F-46fa-B455-AAD49B9F9938} - C:\Program Files\Macrogaming\SweetIMBarForIE\toolbar.dll

O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll

O2 - BHO: SWEETIE - {1A0AADCD-3A72-4b5f-900F-E3BB5A838E2A} - C:\PROGRA~1\MACROG~1\SWEETI~1\toolbar.dll

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {239F0C96-9D01-4146-B90F-3F52B7E39B04} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ddaba.dll

O2 - BHO: IeCatch5 Class - {2F364306-AA45-47B5-9F9D-39A8B94E7EF7} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\jccatch.dll

O2 - BHO: Megaupload Toolbar - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-CCB0-B130EEDBE97C} - C:\PROGRA~1\MEGAUP~1\MEGAUP~1.DLL

O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)

O2 - BHO: Windows Live'i sisselogimisabiline - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {A95B2816-1D7E-4561-A202-68C0DE02353A} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\xloydjio.dll

O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {BA6C6CB6-676C-4DEA-9BDA-3BC4AB075F7C} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ljjkhed.dll

O2 - BHO: {7bd4294f-7957-fe78-89c4-962ed07afaab} - {baafa70d-e269-4c98-87ef-7597f4924db7} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nldnpbpf.dll

O2 - BHO: gFlash Class - {F156768E-81EF-470C-9057-481BA8380DBA} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\getflash.dll

O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll

O3 - Toolbar: FlashGet Bar - {E0E899AB-F487-11D5-8D29-0050BA6940E3} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\fgiebar.dll

O3 - Toolbar: Megaupload Toolbar - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-CCB0-B130EEDBE97C} - C:\PROGRA~1\MEGAUP~1\MEGAUP~1.DLL

O3 - Toolbar: SweetIM For Internet Explorer - {BC4FFE41-DE9F-46fa-B455-AAD49B9F9938} - C:\Program Files\Macrogaming\SweetIMBarForIE\toolbar.dll

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [sunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinampAgent] "C:\Program Files\Winamp\winampa.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DownloadAccelerator] "C:\Program Files\DAP\DAP.EXE" /STARTUP

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [bDMCon] "C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdmcon.exe" /reg

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [bDAgent] "C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdagent.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [sigmatelSysTrayApp] sttray.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [149d6d99] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wsvbgbxv.dll",b

O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [Execute] C:\WINDOWS\System32\Tools\DelFolders.exe

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DAEMON Tools Lite] "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\daemon.exe"

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [uTorrent] "C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe"

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [sweetIM] C:\Program Files\Macrogaming\SweetIM\SweetIM.exe

O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')

O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')

O4 - Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe

O4 - Global Startup: Reboot.exe

O8 - Extra context menu item: &Clean Traces - C:\Program Files\DAP\Privacy Package\dapcleanerie.htm

O8 - Extra context menu item: &Download with &DAP - C:\Program Files\DAP\dapextie.htm

O8 - Extra context menu item: Download &all with DAP - C:\Program Files\DAP\dapextie2.htm

O8 - Extra context menu item: Download All by FlashGet - C:\Program Files\FlashGet\jc_all.htm

O8 - Extra context menu item: Download using FlashGet - C:\Program Files\FlashGet\jc_link.htm

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll

O9 - Extra button: FlashGet - {D6E814A0-E0C5-11d4-8D29-0050BA6940E3} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\flashget.exe

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &FlashGet - {D6E814A0-E0C5-11d4-8D29-0050BA6940E3} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\flashget.exe

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe

O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupd...b?1198603750796

O16 - DPF: {AA07EBD2-EBDD-4BD6-9F8F-114BD513492C} (NeffyLauncherCtl Class) - http://dist.globalgamecdn.com/dist/neffy/NeffyLauncher.cab

O20 - Winlogon Notify: ljjkhed - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ljjkhed.dll

O20 - Winlogon Notify: xloydjio - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\xloydjio.dll

O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe

O23 - Service: BitDefender Scan Server (bdss) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Scan Server\bdss.exe

O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe

O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1150\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe

O23 - Service: BitDefender Desktop Update Service (LIVESRV) - SOFTWIN S.R.L. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Update Service\livesrv.exe

O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe

O23 - Service: BitDefender Virus Shield (VSSERV) - SOFTWIN S.R.L. - C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\vsserv.exe

O23 - Service: BitDefender Communicator (XCOMM) - SOFTWIN S.R.L - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Communicator\xcommsvr.exe

--

End of file - 8375 bytes

• Chesda
    edited February 2008

Please, send these files in a zip folder with the password infected on your next reply.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\xloydjio.dll

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ljjkhed.dll

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wsvbgbxv.dll

• Now I am sure you have Vundo. But there is no time to do it tonight. I'll come back tomorrow.

• i forgot to put the INFECTED as a password is it bad ?

• I got this error today :

Important - Potential Errors found in the system.

During a scan of files at system startup , potential errors in the system registry were found.

p-07-0100 irwl: 1f SYSVER 0xff00024

NT_Kernel error 1256

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.

Ok i hope this is ain't something real bad :/

• ... You may know it if you have some of the followings:

It is the recent Vundo variant.

• is there a removal tool for that Vundo ?

Or any way to get rid of it ?

• Chesda
    edited February 2008

TotalErik,

Yes there is a Vundo Removal Tool (VundoFix), download here: http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4954.html

Please download VundoFix.exe to your desktop.

1. Double-click VundoFix.exe to run it.
    2. When VundoFix re-opens, click the Scan for Vundo button.
    3. Once it's done scanning, click the Remove Vundo button.
    4. You will receive a prompt asking if you want to remove the files, click YES
    5. Once you click yes, your desktop will go blank as it starts removing Vundo.
    6. When completed, it will prompt that it will reboot your computer, click OK.
    Best of luck
  • erm... it says

Error 404!

/download4954.html/url

File Not Found!

• Chesda
    edited February 2008
    erm... it says

Error 404!

/download4954.html/url

File Not Found!

TotalErik,

Try downloading at a different mirror location. If this does not work either, please download VundoFix here: http://www.atribune.org/ccount/click.php?id=4

• Hi,

I am know looking at your log. I can assist you removing the malware. It is not just vundo, it is multiple infection. If you want me to help you step by step removing the malware post back. In that case I want you to follow the steps I am going to give you and fix nothing on your own or the suggestions of others. I am waiting for your reply.

• Hi,

I am know looking at your log. I can assist you removing the malware. It is not just vundo, it is multiple infection. If you want me to help you step by step removing the malware post back. In that case I want you to follow the steps I am going to give you and fix nothing on your own or the suggestions of others. I am waiting for your reply.

Well i think i got the vundo fixed but if you think i have something more then i think , yes of course i want you to help me remove the malware but i can't at the moment because i have to go away for like 6 hours or something like that :) .

AND I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL WHO WAS HELPING ME WITH THIS VUNDO THING !!!!!!!

• I had some happiness tears in my eyes when i fixed the vundo :) because i thought that i have to format local disk C . :) I love ya'll at bitdefender and other guys :) . Thank you again :)

Scan saved at 12:15:28, on 23.02.2008

Running processes:

C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE

C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe

C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\Desktop\VundoFix.exe

C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdlite.exe

C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://home.sweetim.com

R3 - URLSearchHook: SweetIM For Internet Explorer - {BC4FFE41-DE9F-46fa-B455-AAD49B9F9938} - C:\Program Files\Macrogaming\SweetIMBarForIE\toolbar.dll

O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll

O3 - Toolbar: FlashGet Bar - {E0E899AB-F487-11D5-8D29-0050BA6940E3} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\fgiebar.dll

O3 - Toolbar: Megaupload Toolbar - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-CCB0-B130EEDBE97C} - C:\PROGRA~1\MEGAUP~1\MEGAUP~1.DLL

O3 - Toolbar: SweetIM For Internet Explorer - {BC4FFE41-DE9F-46fa-B455-AAD49B9F9938} - C:\Program Files\Macrogaming\SweetIMBarForIE\toolbar.dll

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [sunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [bDMCon] "C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdmcon.exe" /reg

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [bDAgent] "C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdagent.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [149d6d99] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\hcujscof.dll",b

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DAEMON Tools Lite] "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\daemon.exe"

O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')

O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')

O4 - Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe

O8 - Extra context menu item: Download All by FlashGet - C:\Program Files\FlashGet\jc_all.htm

O8 - Extra context menu item: Download using FlashGet - C:\Program Files\FlashGet\jc_link.htm

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll

O9 - Extra button: FlashGet - {D6E814A0-E0C5-11d4-8D29-0050BA6940E3} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\flashget.exe

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &FlashGet - {D6E814A0-E0C5-11d4-8D29-0050BA6940E3} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\flashget.exe

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe

O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupd...b?1198603750796

O16 - DPF: {AA07EBD2-EBDD-4BD6-9F8F-114BD513492C} (NeffyLauncherCtl Class) - http://dist.globalgamecdn.com/dist/neffy/NeffyLauncher.cab

O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe

O23 - Service: BitDefender Scan Server (bdss) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Scan Server\bdss.exe

O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe

O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1150\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe

O23 - Service: BitDefender Desktop Update Service (LIVESRV) - SOFTWIN S.R.L. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Update Service\livesrv.exe

O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe

O23 - Service: BitDefender Virus Shield (VSSERV) - SOFTWIN S.R.L. - C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\vsserv.exe

O23 - Service: BitDefender Communicator (XCOMM) - SOFTWIN S.R.L - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Communicator\xcommsvr.exe

--

End of file - 6563 bytes

• Chesda
    edited February 2008

TotalErik

Your system is not 100% clean yet (sorry to ruin your parade).

Run HijackThis and do a System Scan Only. Place a check beside each of the following, and fix:

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [149d6d99] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\hcujscof.dll",b

bdgc1.png

• I don't want to disapoint you, but you are not clean yet. You don't need reformat at all.

So if you are away so long I can't help you today.

I suggest you do this: Go to the folder where hijachthis.exe resides (C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe). Rename hijackthis.exe to something like clear.exe. Double click clear.exe and make a new log and post it to your reply. For me it is the first step and the short cut.

• I am editing the post:

I don't want to disappoint you, but you are not clean yet. You don't need reformat at all.

So if you are away so long I can't help you today.

The things which are showing on your HJT are not the whole story because now the infection is hiding itself partially from the log. I suggest you do this: Go to the folder where hijachthis.exe resides (C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe). Rename hijackthis.exe to something like clear.exe. Double click clear.exe and make a new log and post it to your reply. For me it is the first step and the short cut. I remind you again that I commit myself totally but I expect it also from you.

To Chesda: I am sure you have the intention to help and make also good suggestions. But sometime the case becomes more complicated if different people give conflicting directions. Besides, when somebody with more experience is helping, you can sit back and follow the course or try to help others who have initiated a topic but don't get any assistance

Scan saved at 19:12:22, on 23.02.2008

Running processes:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe

C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\usnsvc.exe

C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\clear.exe.exe

O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll

O2 - BHO: SWEETIE - {1A0AADCD-3A72-4b5f-900F-E3BB5A838E2A} - C:\PROGRA~1\MACROG~1\SWEETI~1\toolbar.dll

O2 - BHO: IeCatch5 Class - {2F364306-AA45-47B5-9F9D-39A8B94E7EF7} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\jccatch.dll

O2 - BHO: {350ab0c6-7ea0-fe48-d0a4-4554e43ca473} - {374ac34e-4554-4a0d-84ef-0ae76c0ba053} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\vopfevsb.dll (file missing)

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {4AFC929C-14E6-405F-80B8-76312A32540C} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\gebcb.dll

O2 - BHO: Megaupload Toolbar - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-CCB0-B130EEDBE97C} - C:\PROGRA~1\MEGAUP~1\MEGAUP~1.DLL

O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll

O2 - BHO: Windows Live'i sisselogimisabiline - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll

O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {BA6C6CB6-676C-4DEA-9BDA-3BC4AB075F7C} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ljjkhed.dll

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {C809AB14-C67F-408A-B541-A5A6A7411AD1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ddaba.dll (file missing)

O2 - BHO: gFlash Class - {F156768E-81EF-470C-9057-481BA8380DBA} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\getflash.dll

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [149d6d99] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ocvknxsh.dll",b

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] ~"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background

--

End of file - 7808 bytes

• TotalBalance
    edited February 2008

my documents is full of files named like this : pos1A , pos1A1 , pos1F7 what should i do about them ? just delete them ? (and local disk C: too

• I saw your PM. Yes I am going to help you but these are not "left overs" (as you mention) by any means, these are multiple infections.

To be frank with you it looks like either you get panicked or you go into denial. We could have done this the day before yesterday after my second post but I couldn't get your attention at the time. Anyway please follow the steps and give feedback on doing them.

Please make sure that you can view all hidden files. Instructions on how to do this can be found here:

Step 1

Please set your system to show all files.

Click Start, open My Computer, select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.

Select the View Tab. Under the Hidden files and folders heading, check Show hidden files and folders.

Uncheck: Hide file extensions for known file types

Uncheck: Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.

Click Yes to confirm.

Then click this link--> http://www.virustotal.com/

When the page has finished loading, click the Browse button and navigate to the following file and click Submit.

If the file is clean just report back if not please add it to the files in step 2 and copy and paste the scan results in your next post.

Step 2.

The virus researchers may want to take a look at some files and if needed add them to BD for future detection.

Please copy the files in bold.

Archive them password protected (using .rar,7.zip, etc.).

The password you use should be infected.

Upload them as attachment.

If they are more than 2 MB you should make more than one archive file/folder.

If you don't know how read this topic Virus Submission.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\gebcb.dll

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ocvknxsh.dll

I'll prepare the next step. I see when you finish these ones and give the next.

• it takes alot of time to upload it :S

• TotalBalance
    edited December 2019

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19759" data-fileext="zip" rel="">suspected_files.rar.zipok these are the files that farbar wanted me to upload , but i didn't find those files : gebcb.dll and ocvknxsh.dll i think VundoFix deleted/fixed those files , and winampa.exe isn't infected .(i don't know if the .rar file is password protected , because it has a weird password system , so honestly i don't know if it is password protected :S :D/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png">)

• farbar
    farbar
    edited December 2019

TotalErik said:

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19759" rel="" data-fileext="zip">suspected_files.rar ok these are the files that farbar wanted me to upload , but i didn't find those files : gebcb.dll and ocvknxsh.dll i think VundoFix deleted/fixed those files , and winampa.exe isn't infected .(i don't know if the .rar file is password protected , because it has a weird password system , so honestly i don't know if it is password protected :S :D/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png"> )

The file is there on your last log:

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {4AFC929C-14E6-405F-80B8-76312A32540C} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\gebcb.dll

I assume you followed the instruction to unhide the files and folders. The Vundofix could not have removed it as it is there after running Vundofix. But let say you have run Vundofix again or BD removed it. Lets not argue about that.

Please follow the instruction and make a password protected file/folder and send the file as attachment. I have given you a link on how to do it.

It is important you would be able to follow the instructions in subsequent posts, otherwise we will do more harm than good and I don't want to take the responsibility for that.

Please post a fresh hijackthis log as it may has changed again.

• Please follow the instruction and make a password protected file/folder and send the file as attachment. I have given you a link on how to do it.

To attach the archive to your reply: when you press the reply, under the reply window press Browse... show the path to the file on your computer then press the green UPLOAD button.

Scan saved at 0:21:01, on 25.02.2008

Running processes:

C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\usnsvc.exe

C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 4.1\bin\mysqld-nt.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLLoginProxy.exe

C:\Program Files\Winamp\winamp.exe

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =

O2 - BHO: {1ccadf93-521a-e928-e9e4-029f888e9b71} - {17b9e888-f920-4e9e-829e-a12539fdacc1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\letnllwh.dll

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {4633BAF5-9A92-4DD9-9BAE-F705F04E9C87} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\awtqn.dll

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {4AFC929C-14E6-405F-80B8-76312A32540C} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\gebcb.dll (file missing)

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {C809AB14-C67F-408A-B541-A5A6A7411AD1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ddaba.dll (file missing)

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Help Creative Meow City] C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\aim rect help creative\Wma Aim.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [149d6d99] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\nrihorgw.dll",b

O23 - Service: MySQL4 - Unknown owner - C:\Program.exe (file missing)

--

End of file - 8154 bytes

well this is from recent hijack-this log . what do you have to say about that ?

• farbar
    farbar
    edited February 2008
    well this is from recent hijack-this log . what do you have to say about that ?

I don't know really what you want me to say about that. It confirms that you do the steps backward as those files are not attached yet.

But about the log: It confirms that the file named is indeed removed. It also confirms that you are still infected because Vundo makes a new infected file, and it confirms that the whole Sunday is gone and we are were we where at the beginning and it doesn't seem we get anywhere.

I am going to sleep now and tomorrow the whole day I am going to be at my work.

Perhaps the mods or virus researchers can send you a removal tool which is easier for you to use than the tools I am going to suggest.

• I don't know really what you want me to say about that. It confirms that you do the steps backward as those files are not attached yet.

But about the log: It confirms that the file named is indeed removed. It also confirms that you are still infected because Vundo makes a new infected file, and it confirms that the whole Sunday is gone and we are were we where at the beginning and it doesn't seem we get anywhere.

I am going to sleep now and tomorrow the whole day I am going to be at my work.

Perhaps the mods or virus researchers can send you a removal tool which is easier for you to use than the tools I am going to suggest.

well they either don't want my files because they haven't downloaded any of them . but maybe i just need to post them in the other topic they made : http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=3409 ??

• well they either don't want my files because they haven't downloaded any of them . but maybe i just need to post them in the other topic they made : http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=3409 ??

You have not attached them as it is instructed. How the virus researchers could have downloaded something you have not uploaded properly. And may be they don't want the files or perhaps they are overloaded with the work they are doing and later on attend to those files. Even if the files are of no use it would be nice to do something small in return for somebody who is trying to help you just because it is asked.

My stand is this: If you are not able to follow these instructions in order they are written to upload some files how would you be able to follow the removal instructions I was going to give you. And if you face any difficulty doing the steps you may just ask, not selectively doing what you can or what you think you need ignoring the rest of it.

So we are still discussing about the first step I suggested to you. Don't you think we both have better things to do?

• TotalBalance
    edited February 2008
    You have not attached them as it is instructed. How the virus researchers could have downloaded something you have not uploaded properly. And may be they don't want the files or perhaps they are overloaded with the work they are doing and later on attend to those files. Even if the files are of no use it would be nice to do something small in return for somebody who is trying to help you just because it is asked.

My stand is this: If you are not able to follow these instructions in order they are written to upload some files how would you be able to follow the removal instructions I was going to give you. And if you face any difficulty doing the steps you may just ask, not selectively doing what you can or what you think you need ignoring the rest of it.

So we are still discussing about the first step I suggested to you. Don't you think we both have better things to do?

Sorry , and i do APPRECIATE everything they do , but i haven't seen the right instructions , well this is a question then : where can i see the uploading instructions . Well im doing the best i can to follow your instructions and i understand you have better things to do , but i just don't like the negative vibe that comes from your replies :)(I just feel that negative attitude in your replies, but that's just me). So , I WILL Apologize for any things i have done wrong here , but just don't think im not appreciating anything they do here . But i think we should now go on with the removal instructions , not argue about , do or do i not appreciate the work their doing or do i follow the instructions . Help me farbar i appreciate your work , and everyone elses ! So now that these words are said , i hope you understand me .(Oh and some people just ain't that smart like others , so do respect me the best way you can , even if i might be a bit light-headed :))

• To attach the archive to your reply: when you press the reply, under the reply window press Browse... show the path to the file on your computer then press the green UPLOAD button.

Here is the instruction.

• Sorry , and i do APPRECIATE everything they do , but i haven't seen the right instructions , well this is a question then : where can i see the uploading instructions . Well im doing the best i can to follow your instructions and i understand you have better things to do , but i just don't like the negative vibe that comes from your replies :) (I just feel that negative attitude in your replies, but that's just me). So , I WILL Apologize for any things i have done wrong here , but just don't think im not appreciating anything they do here . But i think we should now go on with the removal instructions , not argue about , do or do i not appreciate the work their doing or do i follow the instructions . Help me farbar i appreciate your work , and everyone elses ! So now that these words are said , i hope you understand me .(Oh and some people just ain't that smart like others , so do respect me the best way you can , even if i might be a bit light-headed :) )

Lets forget all and just go on with it. But please don't take it negative. Read every word of the post before doing it. If the instruction is not clear or is you find any difficulty just stop doing that, post me asp and don't go to the later step.

• Step 1

Go to start-run-control panel-add/remove programs and uninstall utorrent and any other p2p program. You may reinstall it later on after my last post.

Uninstall Windows Live Messenger. You may reinstall it later on after cleaning everything after my last post.

This one is optional and it is entirely up to you:I recommend not to use SweetIM.com as your startpage. Your starpage should be a totally clean site. Read more about the site and its program here (read also the comments) and decide for yourself:http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/sweetim.com

Step 2

Download ComboFix.exe to your desktop using this link: BleepingComputer.com

Close any open browsers.

Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix. After Combofix is finished turn on/enable your anti virus again.

Double click on combofix.exe to run the programme & then follow the prompts.

When finished, it will produce a report for you. Please post the content of this log ("C:\ComboFix.txt") into your next post.

ComboFix may need to reboot to finish its work. Let it.

Note:Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall.

Step 3.

Post a fresh hijackthis log along with the combofix log.

Scan saved at 15:12:02, on 26.02.2008

Running processes:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe

C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\notepad.exe

O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Help Creative Meow City] C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\aim rect help creative\Wma Aim.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [149d6d99] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\shiddqay.dll",b

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [spybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll

O23 - Service: PC Tools Auxiliary Service (sdAuxService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsAuxs.exe

O23 - Service: PC Tools Security Service (sdCoreService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsSvc.exe

--

End of file - 7847 bytes

• ComboFix 08-02-25.3 - Kodu 2008-02-26 15:03:26.1 - NTFSx86

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.2.1252.1.1033.18.1579 [GMT 2:00]

Running from: C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\My Documents\ComboFix.exe

WARNING -THIS MACHINE DOES NOT HAVE THE RECOVERY CONSOLE INSTALLED !!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

C:\WINDOWS\cookies.ini

C:\WINDOWS\system32\amvminsu.dll

C:\WINDOWS\system32\awtqn.dll

C:\WINDOWS\system32\fsrvnxrg.dll

C:\WINDOWS\system32\letnllwh.dll

C:\WINDOWS\system32\nbcgnmfq.ini

C:\WINDOWS\system32\nqtwa.ini

C:\WINDOWS\system32\nqtwa.ini2

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Drivers/Services )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-------\LEGACY_SFSYNC02

-------\sfsync02

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2008-01-26 to 2008-02-26 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2008-02-26 01:13 . 2008-02-26 01:18 109 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini

2008-02-26 00:40 . 2008-02-26 00:40 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy

2008-02-26 00:40 . 2008-02-26 01:14 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy

2008-02-26 00:33 . 2007-12-10 14:53 81,288 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\iksyssec.sys

2008-02-26 00:33 . 2007-12-10 14:53 66,952 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\iksysflt.sys

2008-02-26 00:33 . 2008-02-01 12:55 42,376 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ikfilesec.sys

2008-02-26 00:33 . 2007-12-10 14:53 29,576 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kcom.sys

2008-02-26 00:32 . 2008-02-26 00:52 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor

2008-02-26 00:32 . 2008-02-26 00:32 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\Application Data\PC Tools

2008-02-25 23:23 . 2008-02-26 01:18 1,260,406 ---hs---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\yaqddihs.ini

2008-02-25 23:22 . 2008-02-25 23:26 178 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\testscript.tmp

2008-02-25 23:20 . 2008-02-25 23:20 1,097 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\lpflnieq.dll

2008-02-25 23:18 . 2008-02-25 23:18 1,097 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\tcqtcmty.dll

2008-02-24 23:25 . 2008-02-25 13:50 1,253,894 ---hs---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wgrohirn.ini

2008-02-24 23:19 . 2008-02-24 23:19 1,097 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ltdedawq.dll

2008-02-24 16:58 . 2008-02-24 16:58 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\PremiumSoft

2008-02-24 16:56 . 2008-02-24 16:56 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\MySQL

2008-02-23 23:16 . 2008-02-24 23:17 1,253,774 ---hs---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\nsvvnvgp.ini

2008-02-23 23:16 . 2008-02-23 23:16 1,097 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\yoyinnsd.dll

2008-02-23 20:20 . 2008-02-23 20:20 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Junk2Time

2008-02-23 19:09 . 2008-02-23 19:10 1,253,834 ---hs---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\hsxnkvco.ini

2008-02-23 19:08 . 2008-02-23 19:08 1,097 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpxcmgla.dll

2008-02-23 12:05 . 2008-02-23 19:08 1,253,774 ---hs---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\focsjuch.ini

2008-02-23 12:03 . 2008-02-23 12:03 1,097 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\rcfggpys.dll

2008-02-23 11:46 . 2008-02-25 14:40 <DIR> d-------- C:\VundoFix Backups

2008-02-23 09:33 . 2008-02-23 09:33 268 --ah----- C:\sqmdata01.sqm

2008-02-23 09:33 . 2008-02-23 09:33 244 --ah----- C:\sqmnoopt01.sqm

2008-02-22 23:18 . 2008-02-22 23:18 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro

2008-02-22 19:15 . 2008-02-22 23:03 1,252,804 --ahs---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\vxbgbvsw.ini

2008-02-22 16:26 . 2006-02-28 14:00 13,463,552 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hwxjpn.dll

2008-02-22 16:25 . 2006-02-28 14:00 1,677,824 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\chsbrkr.dll

2008-02-22 16:23 . 2008-02-22 16:23 749 -rah----- C:\WINDOWS\WindowsShell.Manifest

2008-02-22 16:23 . 2008-02-22 16:23 749 -rah----- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuaucpl.cpl.manifest

2008-02-22 16:23 . 2008-02-22 16:23 749 -rah----- C:\WINDOWS\system32\sapi.cpl.manifest

2008-02-22 16:23 . 2008-02-22 16:23 749 -rah----- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ncpa.cpl.manifest

2008-02-22 16:23 . 2008-02-22 16:23 488 -rah----- C:\WINDOWS\system32\logonui.exe.manifest

2008-02-21 19:58 . 2008-02-21 19:58 1,097 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\gfurriif.dll

2008-02-21 18:19 . 2008-02-21 18:19 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Messenger Plus!

2008-02-21 18:17 . 2008-02-23 20:23 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\aim rect help creative

2008-02-21 18:16 . 2008-02-23 20:19 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live

2008-02-21 18:16 . 2008-02-21 18:16 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Circle Developement

2008-02-21 18:16 . 2008-02-23 20:24 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\Application Data\Junk2Time

2008-02-20 23:11 . 2008-02-26 01:15 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\AdvancedCleaner Free

2008-02-20 23:11 . 2003-03-19 05:05 89,088 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\atl71.dll

2008-02-20 20:03 . 2008-02-21 20:04 1,253,501 --ahs---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dkswuddu.ini

2008-02-18 23:58 . 2008-02-23 19:35 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Macrogaming

2008-02-18 10:12 . 2008-02-18 10:12 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\nView_Profiles

2008-02-10 22:26 . 2008-02-10 22:26 <DIR> d-------- C:\mydecal

2008-02-10 15:42 . 2008-02-10 15:42 0 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\PROTOCOL.INI

2008-02-10 15:41 . 2008-02-10 15:41 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\WINDOWS

2008-02-10 15:41 . 1998-02-06 21:37 299,520 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\uninst.exe

2008-02-07 13:54 . 2008-02-07 13:54 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Trymedia

2008-02-07 13:38 . 2008-02-07 13:38 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Sierra

2008-02-04 07:26 . 2008-02-04 07:26 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\ZhyperMU

2008-02-02 01:14 . 2008-02-02 01:14 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\Application Data\InstallShield

2008-02-01 21:12 . 2008-02-01 21:12 <DIR> d-------- C:\WINDOWS\.jagex_cache_32

2008-01-30 15:28 . 2008-01-30 15:28 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe Systems

2008-01-30 15:25 . 2008-01-30 15:25 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared

2008-01-27 16:20 . 2008-01-27 16:20 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\Application Data\Bitdefender

2008-01-27 15:48 . 2008-01-27 15:48 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Ordi

2008-01-27 15:48 . 2002-08-28 10:45 645,120 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\Ordi.scr

2008-01-27 15:48 . 2008-01-27 15:48 91 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\Ordi.ini

2008-01-27 15:48 . 2008-01-27 15:48 62 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\FSaver.ini

2008-01-27 15:45 . 2008-01-27 17:05 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\BitDefender

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2008-02-26 13:07 81,984 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\bdod.bin

2008-02-26 13:02 --------- d---a-w C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP

2008-02-26 12:55 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\Application Data\MegauploadToolbar

2008-02-25 19:47 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\LimeWire

2008-02-25 12:49 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft

2008-02-21 12:11 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Windows Live Safety Center

2008-02-13 16:36 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Valve

2008-02-04 05:26 --------- d--h--w C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information

2008-02-01 23:16 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\NCSoft

2008-02-01 23:15 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\EA GAMES

2008-01-30 13:26 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe

2008-01-27 15:01 913,408 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\xreglib.dll

2008-01-27 13:49 69,632 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\uinst001.exe

2008-01-27 13:45 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin

2008-01-23 19:12 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\ssClient

2008-01-18 08:21 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield

2008-01-17 09:20 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment

2008-01-15 13:07 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\MegauploadToolbar

2008-01-15 06:15 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\FlashGet

2008-01-08 11:12 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\Application Data\DAEMON Tools

2008-01-08 10:46 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite

2008-01-08 10:43 715,248 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sptd.sys

2008-01-07 13:57 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\POPWWPROFILES

2008-01-07 13:19 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Common Files\DirectX

2008-01-07 02:35 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\Application Data\GetRightToGo

2008-01-05 23:57 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Lizard Interactive Co

2008-01-05 17:54 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Arjaloc

2008-01-05 12:30 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Neffy

2008-01-04 17:37 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Ubisoft

2008-01-02 13:15 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Disc2Phone

2007-12-31 22:48 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\Application Data\Winamp

2007-12-31 20:43 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\Application Data\Talkback

2007-12-31 20:42 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Winamp

2007-12-31 20:18 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Google

2007-12-30 10:46 98,304 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\CmdLineExt.dll

2007-12-29 16:20 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Radical Games

2007-12-25 16:22 43,520 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\CmdLineExt03.dll

2007-12-25 16:00 315,392 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\HideWin.exe

2007-12-25 14:34 286,720 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\iun506.exe

2005-04-04 09:21 29,998 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\inf\install.exe

2005-04-04 09:21 25,119 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\inf\update.exe

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{27E4AB42-936F-4EB3-B357-1CA9D2E3550C}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{4AFC929C-14E6-405F-80B8-76312A32540C}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{99cfb505-af2d-4ee2-a23c-bdc4dc949c76}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{BA6C6CB6-676C-4DEA-9BDA-3BC4AB075F7C}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{C809AB14-C67F-408A-B541-A5A6A7411AD1}]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"MsnMsgr"="C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" [ ]

"swg"="C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe" [2007-12-26 04:32 171448]

"DAEMON Tools Lite"="C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\daemon.exe" [2008-01-03 15:54 486856]

"ctfmon.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe" [2006-02-28 14:00 15360]

"SweetIM"="C:\Program Files\Macrogaming\SweetIM\SweetIM.exe" [2008-01-02 20:15 103712]

"SpybotSD TeaTimer"="C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe" [2008-01-28 11:43 2097488]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"NvCplDaemon"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll" [2007-04-20 06:05 8429568]

"nwiz"="nwiz.exe" [2007-04-20 06:05 1626112 C:\WINDOWS\system32\nwiz.exe]

"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [2007-10-10 19:51 39792]

"SunJavaUpdateSched"="C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe" [2007-09-25 01:11 132496]

"WinampAgent"="C:\Program Files\Winamp\winampa.exe" [2007-12-20 17:16 37376]

"BDMCon"="C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdmcon.exe" [2008-01-27 16:51 290816]

"BDAgent"="C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdagent.exe" [2008-01-27 16:50 69632]

"NvMediaCenter"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll" [2007-04-20 06:05 81920]

"SigmatelSysTrayApp"="sttray.exe" [2007-05-06 11:10 405504 C:\WINDOWS\sttray.exe]

"Help Creative Meow City"="C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\aim rect help creative\Wma Aim.exe" [2008-02-26 15:08 495104]

"149d6d99"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\shiddqay.dll" [ ]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\

Reboot.exe [2006-12-29 12:35:16 409088]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\windows]

"AppInit_DLLs"=sockspy.dll

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=

"C:\\StubInstaller.exe"=

"C:\\Program Files\\LimeWire\\LimeWire.exe"=

"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=

"C:\\Program Files\\FlashGet\\FlashGet.exe"=

"C:\\Program Files\\World of Warcraft\\WoW-2.3.0-enGB-downloader.exe"=

"C:\\Program Files\\Valve\\hlds.exe"=

"C:\\Program Files\\Valve\\hl.exe"=

"C:\\Program Files\\World of Warcraft\\Launcher.exe"=

"C:\\Program Files\\Valve\\cstrike\\valve\\hl.exe"=

"C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"=

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]

"3724:TCP"= 3724:TCP:Blizzard Downloader: 3724

"6112:TCP"= 6112:TCP:Blizzard Downloader

"41816:TCP"= 41816:TCP:uTorrent

"27015:TCP"= 27015:TCP:UDP Port

R2 MySQL4;MySQL4;"C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 4.1\bin\mysqld-nt" []

S3 Axtmvflt;Axesstel USB Filter Service;C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Axtmvflt.sys [2007-03-22 11:36]

S3 Axtmvprt;Axesstel Diagnostic Port;C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\Axtmvprt.sys [2007-03-26 09:25]

Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

"2008-02-26 13:00:06 C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\AC6AE3C091C596D8.job"

- c:\docume~1\kodu\applic~1\junk2t~1\Roadeachamen.exe

catchme 0.3.1344 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net

Rootkit scan 2008-02-26 15:08:38

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully

hidden files: 0

------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------

C:\WINDOWS\System32\SCardSvr.exe

C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\4b6ccd5ccf72ffca11e7f7e0165f2082\update\update.exe

Completion time: 2008-02-26 15:10:48 - machine was rebooted

ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2008-02-26 13:10:43

2008-02-25 23:23:04 --- E O F ---

• TotalEric,

Good work, I am now at work, Combofix have removed some of them but this evening (West European time) I am going to post you the next step which hopefully takes care of all the active infections at once.

Have you uninstalled windows live messenger? Because the infected file is still there. We will take care of that.

Let me know asap.

• TotalBalance
    edited February 2008

yeah i uninstalled the windows live messenger main program , but i thought , maybe the other relative programs don't disturbe the work : windows live OneCare safety scanner , and windows live login helper (or something like that)

Edit: And i must add , i had some Blue error screen just a few moments ago that made me restart my computer . And on the computer startup i saw an error :

RUNDLL

Error loading C:WINDOWS\System32\shiddqay.dll

the specified module could not be found.

• farbar
    farbar
    edited February 2008

TotalErik,

I must say you are doing a good job. The other programs don't disturb and you need not uninstall them. After following steps your hijacklog is clean and your system is clean from the active infection and you may relax and enjoy. There remains still some left overs which we are going to take care of and make sure they are also clean.

1. Open a notepad (start menu-all programs-accessorie-notepad). Make sure the word wrap under format menu is not selected.

Copy and paste the text in bold into it.

File::

C:\WINDOWS\system32\shiddqay.dll

Folder::

C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger

Registry::

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"149d6d99"=-

"MsnMsgr"=-

* Select save in:desktop

* Fill in File name: CFScript.txt

* save as type: All file types (*.*)

Drag CFScript.txt into ComboFix.exe. You can see the image showing this here: http://www.fromsej.saknet.dk/billeder/cfscript.gif

ComboFix will now run a scan on your system.

It may reboot your system when it finishes. This is normal.

2. Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune. (This program is for XP and Windows 2000 only)

• Double-click
    ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.

Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.

Click the Empty Selected button.

If you use Firefox browser
    • Click
    Firefox at the top and choose: Select All

NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.

If you use Opera browser
    • Click
    Opera at the top and choose: Select All

NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.

Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.

For Technical Support, double-click the e-mail address located at the bottom of each menu.

3. Remove vundofix.ex and the C:\VundoFix Backups folder.

(we need combofix tomorrow to clean the rest after I made the list to clean)

4.Please go to firewall and remove all suspicious allowed entries if you can.

It has been a long day for me today. Tomorrow I am going to go through combofix log and prepare the final step. Please let me know how the things going on.

Please post the combofix log.

• File::

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"149d6d99"=-

"MsnMsgr"=-

Please note, I edited the post:

The bold text should be this:

File::

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"149d6d99"=-

"MsnMsgr"=-

• ComboFix 08-02-25.3 - Kodu 2008-02-27 7:47:28.2 - NTFSx86

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.2.1252.1.1033.18.1628 [GMT 2:00]

Running from: C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\My Documents\ComboFix.exe

Command switches used :: C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\Desktop\CFScript.txt

WARNING -THIS MACHINE DOES NOT HAVE THE RECOVERY CONSOLE INSTALLED !!

FILE ::

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2008-01-27 to 2008-02-27 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2008-02-27 00:04 . 2007-12-14 01:59 69,632 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\javacpl.cpl

2008-02-27 00:03 . 2008-02-27 00:04 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Java

2008-02-27 00:03 . 2008-02-27 00:03 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java

2008-02-26 21:03 . 2008-02-26 21:03 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Junk2Time

2008-02-26 21:00 . 2008-02-26 21:02 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger

2008-02-26 01:13 . 2008-02-26 01:18 109 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini

2008-02-26 00:40 . 2008-02-27 07:41 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy

2008-02-26 00:40 . 2008-02-27 07:41 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy

2008-02-26 00:33 . 2007-12-10 14:53 81,288 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\iksyssec.sys

2008-02-26 00:33 . 2007-12-10 14:53 66,952 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\iksysflt.sys

2008-02-26 00:33 . 2008-02-01 12:55 42,376 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ikfilesec.sys

2008-02-26 00:33 . 2007-12-10 14:53 29,576 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kcom.sys

2008-02-26 00:32 . 2008-02-26 00:52 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor

2008-02-26 00:32 . 2008-02-26 00:32 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\Application Data\PC Tools

2008-02-25 23:23 . 2008-02-26 01:18 1,260,406 ---hs---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\yaqddihs.ini

2008-02-25 23:22 . 2008-02-25 23:26 178 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\testscript.tmp

2008-02-25 23:20 . 2008-02-25 23:20 1,097 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\lpflnieq.dll

2008-02-25 23:18 . 2008-02-25 23:18 1,097 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\tcqtcmty.dll

2008-02-24 23:25 . 2008-02-25 13:50 1,253,894 ---hs---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wgrohirn.ini

2008-02-24 23:19 . 2008-02-24 23:19 1,097 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ltdedawq.dll

2008-02-24 16:58 . 2008-02-24 16:58 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\PremiumSoft

2008-02-24 16:56 . 2008-02-24 16:56 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\MySQL

2008-02-23 23:16 . 2008-02-24 23:17 1,253,774 ---hs---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\nsvvnvgp.ini

2008-02-23 23:16 . 2008-02-23 23:16 1,097 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\yoyinnsd.dll

2008-02-23 19:09 . 2008-02-23 19:10 1,253,834 ---hs---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\hsxnkvco.ini

2008-02-23 19:08 . 2008-02-23 19:08 1,097 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpxcmgla.dll

2008-02-23 12:05 . 2008-02-23 19:08 1,253,774 ---hs---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\focsjuch.ini

2008-02-23 12:03 . 2008-02-23 12:03 1,097 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\rcfggpys.dll

2008-02-23 11:46 . 2008-02-26 15:17 <DIR> d-------- C:\VundoFix Backups

2008-02-23 09:33 . 2008-02-23 09:33 268 --ah----- C:\sqmdata01.sqm

2008-02-23 09:33 . 2008-02-23 09:33 244 --ah----- C:\sqmnoopt01.sqm

2008-02-22 23:18 . 2008-02-22 23:18 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro

2008-02-22 19:15 . 2008-02-22 23:03 1,252,804 --ahs---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\vxbgbvsw.ini

2008-02-22 17:57 . 2008-02-26 17:06 2,145,386,496 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP

2008-02-22 16:26 . 2006-02-28 14:00 13,463,552 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hwxjpn.dll

2008-02-22 16:25 . 2006-02-28 14:00 1,677,824 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\chsbrkr.dll

2008-02-22 16:23 . 2008-02-22 16:23 749 -rah----- C:\WINDOWS\WindowsShell.Manifest

2008-02-22 16:23 . 2008-02-22 16:23 749 -rah----- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuaucpl.cpl.manifest

2008-02-22 16:23 . 2008-02-22 16:23 749 -rah----- C:\WINDOWS\system32\sapi.cpl.manifest

2008-02-22 16:23 . 2008-02-22 16:23 749 -rah----- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ncpa.cpl.manifest

2008-02-22 16:23 . 2008-02-22 16:23 488 -rah----- C:\WINDOWS\system32\logonui.exe.manifest

2008-02-21 19:58 . 2008-02-21 19:58 1,097 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\gfurriif.dll

2008-02-21 18:19 . 2008-02-21 18:19 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Messenger Plus!

2008-02-21 18:17 . 2008-02-26 21:03 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\aim rect help creative

2008-02-21 18:16 . 2008-02-26 21:02 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live

2008-02-21 18:16 . 2008-02-21 18:16 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Circle Developement

2008-02-21 18:16 . 2008-02-26 21:04 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\Application Data\Junk2Time

2008-02-20 23:11 . 2008-02-26 01:15 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\AdvancedCleaner Free

2008-02-20 23:11 . 2003-03-19 05:05 89,088 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\atl71.dll

2008-02-20 20:03 . 2008-02-21 20:04 1,253,501 --ahs---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dkswuddu.ini

2008-02-18 23:58 . 2008-02-23 19:35 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Macrogaming

2008-02-18 10:12 . 2008-02-18 10:12 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\nView_Profiles

2008-02-10 22:26 . 2008-02-10 22:26 <DIR> d-------- C:\mydecal

2008-02-10 15:42 . 2008-02-10 15:42 0 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\PROTOCOL.INI

2008-02-10 15:41 . 2008-02-10 15:41 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\WINDOWS

2008-02-10 15:41 . 1998-02-06 21:37 299,520 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\uninst.exe

2008-02-07 13:54 . 2008-02-07 13:54 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Trymedia

2008-02-07 13:38 . 2008-02-07 13:38 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Sierra

2008-02-04 07:26 . 2008-02-04 07:26 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\ZhyperMU

2008-02-02 01:14 . 2008-02-02 01:14 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\Application Data\InstallShield

2008-02-01 21:12 . 2008-02-01 21:12 <DIR> d-------- C:\WINDOWS\.jagex_cache_32

2008-01-30 15:28 . 2008-01-30 15:28 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe Systems

2008-01-30 15:25 . 2008-01-30 15:25 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared

2008-01-27 16:20 . 2008-01-27 16:20 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\Application Data\Bitdefender

2008-01-27 15:48 . 2008-01-27 15:48 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Ordi

2008-01-27 15:48 . 2002-08-28 10:45 645,120 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\Ordi.scr

2008-01-27 15:48 . 2008-01-27 15:48 91 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\Ordi.ini

2008-01-27 15:48 . 2008-01-27 15:48 62 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\FSaver.ini

2008-01-27 15:45 . 2008-01-27 17:05 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\BitDefender

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2008-02-27 05:47 81,984 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\bdod.bin

2008-02-26 18:56 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft

2008-02-26 18:45 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\WLInstaller

2008-02-26 18:43 --------- d---a-w C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP

2008-02-26 12:55 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\Application Data\MegauploadToolbar

2008-02-25 19:47 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\LimeWire

2008-02-21 12:11 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Windows Live Safety Center

2008-02-13 16:36 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Valve

2008-02-04 05:26 --------- d--h--w C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information

2008-02-01 23:16 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\NCSoft

2008-02-01 23:15 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\EA GAMES

2008-01-30 13:26 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe

2008-01-27 15:01 913,408 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\xreglib.dll

2008-01-27 13:49 69,632 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\uinst001.exe

2008-01-27 13:45 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin

2008-01-23 19:12 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\ssClient

2008-01-18 08:21 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield

2008-01-17 09:20 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment

2008-01-15 13:07 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\MegauploadToolbar

2008-01-15 06:15 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\FlashGet

2008-01-08 11:12 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\Application Data\DAEMON Tools

2008-01-08 10:46 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite

2008-01-08 10:43 715,248 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sptd.sys

2008-01-07 13:57 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\POPWWPROFILES

2008-01-07 13:19 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Common Files\DirectX

2008-01-07 02:35 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\Application Data\GetRightToGo

2008-01-05 23:57 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Lizard Interactive Co

2008-01-05 17:54 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Arjaloc

2008-01-05 12:30 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Neffy

2008-01-04 17:37 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Ubisoft

2008-01-02 13:15 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Disc2Phone

2007-12-31 22:48 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\Application Data\Winamp

2007-12-31 20:43 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\Kodu\Application Data\Talkback

2007-12-31 20:42 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Winamp

2007-12-31 20:18 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Google

2007-12-30 10:46 98,304 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\CmdLineExt.dll

2007-12-29 16:20 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Radical Games

2007-12-25 16:22 43,520 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\CmdLineExt03.dll

2007-12-25 16:00 315,392 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\HideWin.exe

2007-12-25 14:34 286,720 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\iun506.exe

2005-04-04 09:21 29,998 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\inf\install.exe

2005-04-04 09:21 25,119 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\inf\update.exe

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{27E4AB42-936F-4EB3-B357-1CA9D2E3550C}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{4AFC929C-14E6-405F-80B8-76312A32540C}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{99cfb505-af2d-4ee2-a23c-bdc4dc949c76}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{C809AB14-C67F-408A-B541-A5A6A7411AD1}]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"MsnMsgr"="~C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" [ ]

"swg"="C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe" [2007-12-26 04:32 171448]

"DAEMON Tools Lite"="C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\daemon.exe" [2008-01-03 15:54 486856]

"ctfmon.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe" [2006-02-28 14:00 15360]

"SweetIM"="C:\Program Files\Macrogaming\SweetIM\SweetIM.exe" [2008-01-02 20:15 103712]

"DWQueuedReporting"="C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" [2005-04-25 13:45 36040]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\

Reboot.exe [2006-12-29 12:35:16 409088]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\windows]

"AppInit_DLLs"=sockspy.dll

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=

"C:\\StubInstaller.exe"=

"C:\\Program Files\\LimeWire\\LimeWire.exe"=

"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=

"C:\\Program Files\\FlashGet\\FlashGet.exe"=

"C:\\Program Files\\World of Warcraft\\WoW-2.3.0-enGB-downloader.exe"=

"C:\\Program Files\\Valve\\hlds.exe"=

"C:\\Program Files\\Valve\\hl.exe"=

"C:\\Program Files\\World of Warcraft\\Launcher.exe"=

"C:\\Program Files\\Valve\\cstrike\\valve\\hl.exe"=

"C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"=

"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"=

"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\livecall.exe"=

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]

"3724:TCP"= 3724:TCP:Blizzard Downloader: 3724

"6112:TCP"= 6112:TCP:Blizzard Downloader

"41816:TCP"= 41816:TCP:uTorrent

"27015:TCP"= 27015:TCP:UDP Port

R2 MySQL4;MySQL4;"C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 4.1\bin\mysqld-nt" []

S3 Axtmvflt;Axesstel USB Filter Service;C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Axtmvflt.sys [2007-03-22 11:36]

S3 Axtmvprt;Axesstel Diagnostic Port;C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\Axtmvprt.sys [2007-03-26 09:25]

Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

"2008-02-26 22:00:02 C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\B18C1109915B84D9.job"

- c:\docume~1\kodu\applic~1\junk2t~1\Roadeachamen.exe

catchme 0.3.1344 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net

Rootkit scan 2008-02-27 07:49:34

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully

hidden files: 0

Completion time: 2008-02-27 7:50:10

ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2008-02-27 05:50:07

ComboFix2.txt 2008-02-26 13:10:49

2008-02-27 05:38:11 --- E O F ---

Scan saved at 7:59:39, on 27.02.2008

Running processes:

C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\jusched.exe

C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe

C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {27E4AB42-936F-4EB3-B357-1CA9D2E3550C} - (no file)

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {4AFC929C-14E6-405F-80B8-76312A32540C} - (no file)

O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\ssv.dll

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {99cfb505-af2d-4ee2-a23c-bdc4dc949c76} - (no file)

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {C809AB14-C67F-408A-B541-A5A6A7411AD1} - (no file)

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] ~"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\ssv.dll

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\ssv.dll

O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_03) -

O23 - Service: PC Tools Auxiliary Service (sdAuxService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsAuxs.exe

O23 - Service: PC Tools Security Service (sdCoreService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsSvc.exe

--

End of file - 6822 bytes