Blue Screen While Using Uttorent Or Qbittorent

Hi,

I am randomly getting this BSOD while using Utorrent or qbittorent.

Technical Information

0x000000c5 (0x00000000FFFFFFFF,0x0000000000000002, 0x00000000000000xFFFFF800031B09CC)

fffff880`0d64c798 fffff880`04e015d7Unable to load image \??\c:\program files\common files\bitdefender\bitdefender firewall\bdfndisf6.sys, Win32 error 0n2

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bdfndisf6.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bdfndisf6.sys

bdfndisf6+0x15d7

Please help me.

Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

I am randomly getting this BSOD while using Utorrent or qbittorent.

Technical Information

0x000000c5 (0x00000000FFFFFFFF,0x0000000000000002, 0x00000000000000xFFFFF800031B09CC)

fffff880`0d64c798 fffff880`04e015d7Unable to load image \??\c:\program files\common files\bitdefender\bitdefender firewall\bdfndisf6.sys, Win32 error 0n2

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bdfndisf6.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bdfndisf6.sys

bdfndisf6+0x15d7Please help me.Thank you.

Hi Bitdefender,

Maybe you'd better modify your nickname, you don't belong to BD help team, do you?

BSOD? 1) Check your system, is it healthy? are your drivers up to date? BSOD is a serious issue.

2)do you find malwares? (Downloading torrents is dangerous.)

You could use a BD rescue disc to control the absence of malwares, too.

Give information of your specs in your profile or your signature. It could help.

Regards,

:)

L.

• Bitdefender.
    edited April 2015
    Hi Bitdefender,

Maybe you'd better modify your nickname, you don't belong to BD help team, do you?

BSOD? 1) Check your system, is it healthy? are your drivers up to date? BSOD is a serious issue.

2)do you find malwares? (Downloading torrents is dangerous.)

You could use a BD rescue disc to control the absence of malwares, too.

Give information of your specs in your profile or your signature. It could help.

Regards,

L.

The BSOD with the Bitdefender is known. I just want to know if there is any solution before I move to kaspersky antivirus.

No malware, system working perfectly, I only have a problem with the Bitdefender.

Drivers are up to date. When Bitdefender is disabled I don't have any issues.

Win 7 64bit

Memory Corsair 8GB

Gigabyte GTX 760

Corsair SSD GT 128Gb (for OS)

Seagate SSHD 2TB

Thank you.

• The BSOD with the Bitdefender is known.

Hi Bitdefender,

You mean "random BSOD with Bitdefender firewall while using utorrent (or else...)"?

You could try to reinstall BD.

BD installation

Remember:

One and only one firewall

One and only one antivirus.

I guess you have already deactivated windows firewall?

Regards,

L.

• Hi Bitdefender,

You mean "random BSOD with Bitdefender firewall while using utorrent (or else...)"?

You could try to reinstall BD.

BD installation

Remember:

One and only one firewall

One and only one antivirus.

I guess you have already deactivated windows firewall?

Regards,

L.

Yes I did deactivated the BD firewall and I don't have issues. I don't see it as a solution :)