Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Firewall

Options

Hello,

I use Bitdefender Total Security 2015 under Windows 7, and I note that the datas of ip, ports, etc. of the "advanced" tab configuration of the firewall has disappeared. This is not the first time this has happened. Each time I must resume my notes and redefine advanced options for each of the programs.

Questions:

1 - why the configuration of the Firewall disappears?

2 - Is there a possibility to maintain the configuration of the Firewall in order to reinstall it in the event of loss of configuration?

Thanks for your help. Juanma

Comments

• cc-bit
    Options

Hi Juanma,

are you talking about this section in the firewall options (see screenshot)?

Regards,

cc-bit

cync171eazpzr8bn2.png

• juanma78
    Options

Hello cc - bit,

it comes to screens of personalization of these rules, such as for example in the the 2 above attached images.

Thank you for your feedback.

post-139554-1431807992_thumb.jpg

post-139554-1431808008_thumb.jpg

• cc-bit
    edited May 2015
    Options

I have no rule defined by myself, and all of my firewall rules have the checkbox "dirección local personalizada" unchecked. Did you need to build many rules manually? Perhaps the rule shows only the IP address if active? Does a rule with such empty fields (lost information) still work, or is it inactive (if ever you can distinguish that)?