Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Outlook Send/receive Error

Options

I am not able to send emails when Bitdefender is running. If I disable the Virus Shield and send then the email goes through no problem.

Outlook error code is (0x800CCC80): 'None of the authentication methods supported by this client are supported by your server.'

I am running Windows 8.1 and Outlook 2007.

Thanks for your help!

Ken

post-192200-1436732398_thumb.png

Comments

• Lionet
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I am not able to send emails when Bitdefender is running. If I disable the Virus Shield and send then the email goes through no problem.

Outlook error code is (0x800CCC80): 'None of the authentication methods supported by this client are supported by your server.'

Thanks for your help!

Ken

Hi kmiller75,

Welcome on the forum!

there is a small issue with the incompatibility for analyzing certificates. Several topics talk of deactivating the SSL analysis without creating a big risk. You could try that:

Bitdefender deactivating SSL analysis

Edit: this issue could be solved soon.

certificat Outlook, Chrome...

regards,

L.

• dch48
    edited July 2015
    Options

Thanks for your help!

Ken

Interesting, I'm using the exact same configuration, Outlook 2007, Win 8.1, and BD Free. I have never experienced any problems. You may need to reconfigure your mail account settings in Outlook.

Also, I don't think there is any way to turn off the SSL settings in BD Free.