Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Exclude Files/dirs

Options

According to support, there is no way to exclude files and folders from AV's scanner. I am at least requesting this feature. I had a game get corrupted by possibly AVs before. SWTOR support says to make sure to exclude the directory from the scanner, but there is no feature to do so with the free version of Bitdefender

Comments

• Lionet
    edited July 2015
    Options
    According to support, there is no way to exclude files and folders from AV's scanner. I am at least requesting this feature. I had a game get corrupted by possibly AVs before. SWTOR support says to make sure to exclude the directory from the scanner, but there is no feature to do so with the free version of Bitdefender

Hi ndowens,

Welcome on the forum!

I can't see a topic dedicated to "feature request" in which you could input your request.

If you reinstall your SWTOR files due to a loss, please indicate which files are hit. Try to find information too on SWTOR forum such as this one (or others)

the force forum

I can't develop any more, I never used the free version.

:)

Good games!

Regards,

L.

• Lionet
    Options

Hi,

By the way, If you could quarantine a wrongly suspected SWTOR file, you could send it to:

BD false positive

Regards,

L.

• dch48
    Options
    Hi,

By the way, If you could quarantine a wrongly suspected SWTOR file, you could send it to:

BD false positive

Regards,

L.

The only way to exclude a file in BD Free is to let it get quarantined and then restore it from quarantine. It will then be excluded from future scans. Works for me.