Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Infected Webpage Detected

Options

I've been getting many of the following:

---------------------------------------------

This webpage http://d.pzkysq.pink/adblockr.javascript?z=158151454414 is identified as infected with malware. This webpage has been

successfully bloched by Antimalware filter and your PC is now safe.

----------------------------------------------

The number after the "?z=" keeps changing. I've only been getting these at cbssports.com web pages. If I stay at the webpage, I will get the error exactly in 5 minute intervals. And sometimes more frequent when I use their live scoring. It happens on both my desktop and laptop, so I don't think these should be blocked.

I opened a support ticket on it but haven't heard back yet. Has anyone else gotten these when you go to CBS sports page and stay there for at least 5 minutes?

Comments

• Nesivos
    Options
    I've been getting many of the following:

---------------------------------------------

This webpage http://d.pzkysq.pink/adblockr.javascript?z=158151454414 is identified as infected with malware. This webpage has been

successfully bloched by Antimalware filter and your PC is now safe.

----------------------------------------------

The number after the "?z=" keeps changing. I've only been getting these at cbssports.com web pages. If I stay at the webpage, I will get the error exactly in 5 minute intervals. And sometimes more frequent when I use their live scoring. It happens on both my desktop and laptop, so I don't think these should be blocked.

I opened a support ticket on it but haven't heard back yet. Has anyone else gotten these when you go to CBS sports page and stay there for at least 5 minutes?

Malwarebytes hpHosts has the site blacklisted probably as a countefeit site CRDF Threat Center also indicates malware

Malwarebytes hpHosts

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

If you have already contacted the Bitdefender support team, please post back your ticket ID to speed up the investigation process.

Thank you!

• amatz
    Options

Ticket number is 2015070418280001.

Thanks

• amatz
    Options

They have gotten back to me for this issue. Their last contact was to have me update BD and see if I still have the issue.

I updated BD, but when I go to cbssports.com and stay there, it is still logging the blocks in 5 minute intervals.

• amatz
    Options

It is no longer reporting those blocks. So, it appears they applied a fix.

Thanks

• Thumbs up for BD team here. That was really fast! smile2.png

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you for your response.

Glad to know that the issue you contacted us about is now solved. I am now closing this topic.

This discussion has been closed.