Avc Don't Allow Some App Without Any Warn

Mahdi
edited July 2015 in Antivirus

New Bug create In Active Virus Controll in Latest version [18.23.0.1604]

some program for example proxy app like freegate or ultrasurf can not to run anymore when AVC is active :| and no warn to us also this blocking Not registered in Events !!!! when i Turn Off active virus control , to run any program have no problem !!!!

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Did you try adding exceptions for the .exe of those apps?

• i have now bitdefender beta 2016 and I do not have a problem in this case

• Mahdi
    edited July 2015

:|

after restarting system !!! Again,The previous problem occurred

Excluded Processes work correctly !!! but this problem should be resolved [2015 and 2016]

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited July 2015
    :|

after restarting system !!! Again, there has been a previous problem !!

Excluded Processes work correctly !!! but this problem should be resolved

Hiya,

Are you talking about the beta now? If so you should be reporting the problems on the beta feedback channel from Bitdefender Central.

• Mahdi
    edited July 2015
    Hiya,

Are you talking about the beta now? If so you should be reporting the problems on the beta feedback channel from Bitdefender Central.

No .

2015 - Version 18.23.0.1604

[The beta 2016 also has the same problem] i think last update beta 2016 , also For the 2015 version issued

• thanks for information.

• New Bug create In Active Virus Controll in Latest version [18.23.0.1604]

some program for example proxy app like freegate or ultrasurf can not to run anymore when AVC is active :| and no warn to us also this blocking Not registered in Events !!!! when i Turn Off active virus control , to run any program have no problem !!!!

I know Freegate is one of those apps that allows people to break the censorship laws in cetain countires like China, N. Vietnam etc. Ultrasurf is another progam that allows users to circumvent the law. Maybe that is why BD is blocking them.