Protect Myself Against Cookies

These threats keep appearing after my computer finishes a full system scan mostly all the time. How do I stop them from coming back?

Any help would be greatly appreciated to stop them from reoccurring. Any tips on what I can do to my settings to stop them I run Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2014.

I do use a program called "uTorrent" to download my movies from a site called "www.yts.re" and "thepiratebay.se" if that helps at all.

Cookie: C:\Users\Mitch\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\3EIKIH5R.txt Cookie.QuestionMarket

Cookie: C:\Users\Mitch\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\HOB2I02N.txt Cookie.PriceGrabber

Cookie: C:\Users\Mitch\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\XK29O9QA.txt Cookie.Adserver

Cookie: C:\Users\Mitch\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\EO0E18Y5.txt Cookie.Garden

Cookie: C:\Users\Mitch\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\K43J97KD.txt Cookie.BurstNet

Cookie: C:\Users\Mitch\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\O1KGKPZC.txt Cookie.DoubleClick

Cookie: C:\Users\Mitch\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\TJFFJB2U.txt Cookie.Ru4

Comments

• Turn off cookies storage in your browser. Also to minimise risk of malware infection it is best not to use those type of sites

• Firestart
    edited October 2014
    These threats keep appearing after my computer finishes a full system scan mostly all the time. How do I stop them from coming back?

Any help would be greatly appreciated to stop them from reoccurring. Any tips on what I can do to my settings to stop them I run Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2014.

I do use a program called "uTorrent" to download my movies from a site called "www.yts.re" and "thepiratebay.se" if that helps at all.

Cookie: C:\Users\Mitch\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\3EIKIH5R.txt Cookie.QuestionMarket

Cookie: C:\Users\Mitch\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\HOB2I02N.txt Cookie.PriceGrabber

Cookie: C:\Users\Mitch\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\XK29O9QA.txt Cookie.Adserver

Cookie: C:\Users\Mitch\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\EO0E18Y5.txt Cookie.Garden

Cookie: C:\Users\Mitch\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\K43J97KD.txt Cookie.BurstNet

Cookie: C:\Users\Mitch\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\O1KGKPZC.txt Cookie.DoubleClick

Cookie: C:\Users\Mitch\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\TJFFJB2U.txt Cookie.Ru4

block all browser cookies..specify for each site what cookie to be set.For that in chrome click on the right upper corner on that little cookie icon near the star and choose what cookie to block or to allow

• These threats keep appearing after my computer finishes a full system scan mostly all the time. How do I stop them from coming back?

Hi mitchyslik,

Follow advices given in the thread.

Install CCleaner to get rid of cookies every time you leave a session.

You could add a few add-ins in your browser, especially noscript (firefox) or HTTP Switchboard (Opera)

+ Adblock.

It could help.

Regards,

L.

• Thank u Lionet ..... I downloaded Ccleaner it was really helpful............